Applications are invited in standard form as prescribed in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX are invited in a sealed envelope from the Intending eligible candidates for filling up of the 6 Vacant posts under the office of the Chief Inspector of Boilers, Assam, Lalmati, Guwahati-29.
Chief Inspector of Boilers, Assam Vacancy Details
a) Name of Post: Peon [SC-1/UR-1/RFW-1]
b) Name of Post: Chowkidar [STH-1/OBC-1/UR-1]
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/- to 37500/-pm+GP
Terms and conditions:-
1) Candidates must have a minimum qualification of VIII standard passed from a recognized school. Those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary or above) shall not be eligible to apply.
2) The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
3) The last date of receipt of the application is 21.01.2021. No application will be entertained after 5.00 P.M. of the last date fixed.
4) No responsibility shall be taken for loss or late delivery of the application and/or call letter by the authority.
5) No T.A./ D.A. will be admissible for appearing in interview/ viva-voce.
6) Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
7) All Information regarding the date of the interview will be intimated through a newspaper. The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded to the Official website www.cib.assam.gov.in
8) The Final Selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test.
9) The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Government.
How to apply:
1) Candidates/Applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
2) The candidate will have to submit a self-attested photocopy of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste, valid employment exchange Registration card etc., two recent passport size photographs and one self-addressed envelope with a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
3) The candidates should submit/send their application to the office of the Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam, Lalmati Guwahati-29.
4) Candidates already in service should have to apply through proper channel.
5) Candidates willing to apply for more than one category of post shall submit application separately.
6) The incomplete application will be rejected without giving any information to the candidate.