Applications are hereby invited from the Indian Citizens for the recruitment of 221 & 694 number of `posts of Veterinary Field Assistant, Junior Assistant & Grade-iv post under the Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Deptt. Assam, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-3.
The vacancy will be filled up as per existing rules and reservation policy of the Govt. of Assam as per availability in the Post Based Roster Register.
Advertisement Details of Assam Veterinary Field Assistant Recruitment 2020
Scale of Pay: Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- 60,500/ + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
Age:The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 45 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidate i.e. upto 43 years as per Govt. Office.
Qualification Required For 221 Veterinary Field Assistant :
For direct recruitment to the cadre of Veterinary Field Assistant (VFA), a candidate shall have to pass HSSLC (Science) with Biology as one of the subjects and also have to complete the one year certificate course in elementary knowledge of Veterinary Science from the recognized school of “School of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry” established by the Govt. of Assam at Ghungoor, Silchar.
This is as per Rule 8 of “The Assam Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Service (Amendment) Rules, 2017″. Physical Standard : A Candidate for direct recruitment to the cadre of VFA shall be of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defects or body infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties and require to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
How to Apply for 221 Veterinary Field Assistant: –
1. The interested candidates may apply in standard form as per part IX of the Assam Gazette for application along with testimonials and a self addressed envelope affixing stamp of Rs. 5.00 for communication. The duly filled in Application should be addressed to the Director. A.H. & Vety. Department. Assam. Chenikuthi, Guwahati-781003 and be submitted physically in the Drop Box at the Directorate or by Registered Post.
2. Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed by the candidate prominently. The Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
3. Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt.. the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
4. In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate/ mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate /Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) should be furnished invariably and tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Directorate will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
5. Candidates of Economically Weaker Sections should furnish the certificate issued by the competent authority as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.07/2019/4 dated. 10.04.2019.
6. Incomplete and defective applications in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained alter the last date of submission of application.
7. in service candidates will have to apply through proper channel. However. they should submit an advance copy of application in prescribed format to this Directorate directly.
8. The last date of receipt of application is 16th November. 2020 up to 5.00 pm,
- The appointment shall be subject to the conditions laid down in The Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Services Rules. 2002″ and in accordance with Govt. Norms, procedure and policy.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate.
- Government servants joining the service of the State Government on or after 1st
Feb. 2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules. 1969 and order issued thereunder from time to time and that their pension and other retirement benefits will be governed by a set of new pension rules. which are being formulated in line with the contributory pension scheme of Govt. of India.
✅Veterinary Department Recruitment 2021 For 699 Post Vacancy
Assam Veterinary Department Recruitment 2021 For 694 Post:
Department of Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary, Assam. This is for information to all concerned that online applications are invited from 15th March.2021 onwards for eligible candidates for filling up 694 Junior Assistant & Grade-iv vacant posts under Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary. Assam.
How To Apply For Assam Veterinary 2021 new Post
Eligible & interested candidates are requested to visit official site of Assam Veterinary department or Gauhati University Official website (Gauhati.ac.in)as mentioned in official advertisement from dated 15 march 2021.
✅Q.1-What is the latest Assam Veterinary department recruitment 2021?
Ans: There are 221 number of `posts of Veterinary Field Assistant under the Directorate of A.H. & Veterinary, Deptt. Assam has released in 2021.
✅Q.2-Does any Assam Veterinary recruitment exists in 2021?
Ans: Yes, starting in 2021 Veterinary department of Assam has released 221 numbers of field assistant vacancies.
✅Q.3- Does any recent Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department Assam Recruitment exist?
Ans: Yes, A.H. & Veterinary, Deptt. Assam has released a recruitment notification in 2021for field assistant vacancy.
✅Q.4-How can I get admission in Veterinary College in Assam?
Ans: In every there Veterinary College conducted an examination in the name of AAUVET in the month of June-july. Candidates can seat for this exam to get a admission in Assam Veterinary College.
✅Q.5-What are the total Vacancy for field assistant in Assam Veterinary recruitment?
Ans: There are 221 vacancy in Assam Veterinary department recruitment 2021.
✅Q.6-What was the details of Veterinary field Assistant Assam 2021?
Ans: Candidates can get a detailed idea if they read the above information.
✅Q.7-How to apply for Veterinary field assistant training course 2021?
Ans: Interested candidates who want to apply for Assam Veterinary 2021 recruitment, need to send a complete standard form to the address of the Director. A.H. & Veterinary. Department. Assam. Chenikuthi, Guwahati-781003.
✅Q.8-How get to know all details of Assam Veterinary V.F.A training course 2021?
Ans: Those candidates interested to do the V.F.A(Veterinary Field Assistant) training they may read complete details of V.F.A advertisement.
✅Q.9–What is the Full form of V.F.A related to Assam Veterinary?
Ans: V.F.A stands for Veterinary Field Assistant. In 2021 Assam Veterinary the department invites interested candidates for a free V.F.A training course.