Arundhati Gold Scheme
1. Ensuring a golden beginning for brides
2. Assistance of Rs. 40,000 to brides to incur gold expenditure
3. Bride and the groom should have attained 18 and 21 years of age respectively for marriage registration.
4. Marriage should be registered under Special Marriage Act, 1954 Marriage solemnized on or after 1st December 2019 and registered on or after 1st January, 2020 are eligible under the scheme for assistance
5. Total income of parents of the bride should be below Rs 5 lakh per annum Assistance is available for first marriage of bride only Both the bride and the groom must have passed HSLC or equivalent exam.
Application for registration under the Special Marriage Act, 1954, and Arundhati scheme can be done on the same day. For online submission and detail guidelines, visit revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/ May also contact the nearest DC office/office of Sub Registrar/
Issued by Revenue and Disaster Management Department Govt of Assam