Applications are invited from interested candidates of Assam for Nomination of Trainees for attending Entrepreneurship Programme by the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region. Government of India.
North Eastern Council is sponsoring a 10 ( Fen) days of Start-up training programme in the field of Catering Services & Food Joints under the Entrepreneurship Programme for the State of Assam. The Training programme is scheduled to commence from 1st December 2020.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The applicant must be a Citizen of India
2) The minimum age of the candidates should be between 18-45 years as on 1st August 2020
3) There will be 4(four) seals for undergoing the training from the State of Assam. 1 (one) seat each will be reserved for UR/SC/ST/OBC out of which 1 (one) seat will be reserved for Woman.
4) Voter ID Card
5) NOC from Local Headman (Dorbar), Local Council, Village Council President, Village Pradhan. Gram Panchayat for setting the unit.
6) Minimum Educational Qualification- Graduation Degree from any stream with pass marks with at least two years working experience in the kitchen of any hotel or Restaurant. Preference shall be given to a candidate who has completed from recognized University or Board having a Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management or any 11/2 years Certificate Course in Food & Beverage Production and Service from a recognized Institute.
7) The candidate needs to produce his Bank details along with the last 6 months Bank statement.
8) The candidate shall be required to apply and get a Certificate from the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) after setting up the startup.
9) The candidate shall submit a detailed concept note for his/ her upcoming Startup In the field of Catering Services and Food Joints with regard to the Vision & Mission of his/her Start-up, target clients and social benefits.
10) The final interview shall be held at the Institute of Hotel Management. Shillong for the candidates nominated by the Department of Tourism, Assam. No traveling allowance shall be given by the Training Institute. The trainees shall bear his/ her own traveling expenses during their visit to IHM. Shillong for Interview as well as for training.
11) The entire training program shall be held at the Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition. Mawdiangdiang Mawkasiang, Shillong, Meghalaya-793018.
Candidates will have to appear for an Oral Test on 18th November. 2020 at 11.00 A.M. along with all original Testimonials and Certificates. The venue of the Oral Test will be in the office of the Director of Tourism. Assam. Station Road. (Near Reserve Bank of India). Guwahati- 1.
How to Apply:
Application duly filled in with block letters should reach the office of the Director of Tourism, Assam_ Station Road. (Near Reserve Bank of India), Guwahati-781001 positively by 13th November. 2020 up to 2.30 P.M. or submit Online In the e-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org along with 2 (two) copies of passport size photograph and other testimonials duly self-attested as per the format prescribed below: www.directortourism.assam.gov.in
Date: 06.11.2020 Please note that the applicants will have to wear masks, undergo thermal screening while appearing for the Oral Test, and adhere to the Government Guidelines like maintaining social distancing and other hygiene issues strictly.
Director of Tourism, Assam Station Road, Guwahati- 1