Hojai Chief Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from Indian citizens in Standard Form from intending candidates for the recruitment of Peon, Chowkidar, Head Assistant, driver, etc. vacancies under Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hoiai, Assam. Interested & eligible candidates may apply by a standard form at the given address.
Hojai Chief Judicial Magistrate Recruitment Vacancy
|Post Name||No. of post||Scale of Pay||Qualification/Eligibility||Category Wise Vacancy|
|Head Assistant||1||22000/- to 87000/- + G.P. 9100/- P.M along with other admissible allowances as per ROP Rules, 2017||Experience as a UDA with at least 10 (Ten) years of service as such to their credit including supervisory Assistants in any CJM establishment||UR-1|
|Driver||1||14000/- to 49,000/- + G.P 5200/- PM along with other admissible allowances as per ROP Rules, 2017||Minimum 8th Pass having professional Driving License. The skill of the Driver will be tested by qualified persons appointed/ engaged by the appointing authority||OBC/OMBC-1|
|Jariikarak||2||14000/- to 49,000/- + G.P 5200/- PM along with other admissible allowances as per ROP Rules, 2017||Minimum educational qualification of Class VIII standard. However, the candidates having HSLC passed Certificate may be preferred considering the nature of job||UR-2|
|Peon||9||12000/- to 37,500/- + G.P 3900/- P.M along with other admissible allowances as per ROP Rules, 2017||Minimum educational qualification of Class-VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said posts. However, candidates possessing special skills, i.e. the professional like Plumber, Electrician, Driver, Sweeper, Computer Operator having knowledge of MS Office etc. Technicians having knowledge of Repairing AC and Generator may be preferred, provided He/She posses the education qualification as prescribed above.||UR-(Unreserved)-1 OBC/MOBC-4 ST (Plains)-1 ST (Hills)-1 SC (Schedule Caste)-1 EWS (Economically weaker sect on)-1|
|Chowkidar||2||12000/- to 37,500/- + G.P 390W-P.M along with other admissible allowances as per ROP Rules. 2017||Minimum educational qualification of Class-VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said posts||UR-(Unreserved)-1 OBC/MOBC-1|
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates shall not be more than 38 years of age and shall not be less than 18 years of age as of 31st July 2021. The Upper Age limit is relaxable for the reserved categories as per the rule.
2. Application in standard form together with self-attested copies all the testimonials such as Education qualification Certificate, Mark Sheets, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Income and Assets Certificate for EWS category, Certificate relating to the special skill, etc. should reach the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hojai during office hours on working days on or before 10 -12- 2021.
3. Candidates shall submit a self-addressed envelope (size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- only.
4. Candidates will have to superscribe the post applied for at the top of the Envelope in the Block letter.
5. No Application will be entertained after the Schedule date for receiving the application. The authority shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
6. Candidates already in service shall apply through the proper channel.
7. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Number is mandatory for those who are not in service. The candidates shall have to mention the Employment Exchange Registration number and dates in the application.
8. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
9. Application must be accompanied by 3 self-attested copies of recent passport-size photographs.
10. No TA / DA is admissible for attending the interview / Test.
11. Management reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any vacant posts if the circumstances justify due to change of Government Policy.
12. Mode of selection in respect to the posts mentioned in SL No. 1,3,4 and 5 shall be through oral interview and mode of selection in respect of the posts mentioned in SL No. 2 shall be through oral interview and driving test.
13. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate for the post.
14. In view of FR 11 the appointing authority reserves the right to utilize the service of the employees for any other purpose other than to which he/she is appointed, including utilization of his service on holiday, if the situation so demands in the public interest.
15. Applicant selected shall be governed by a new set of pension rules which have been formulated vide Govt. Notification No. BW.7/2008/Pt/40 dated 06-10-2009.
16. The above-stated Terms & Conditions are illustrative only and not exhaustive.
17. Address for communication – (A)Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate Sankardev Nagar, Hojai, Pin- 782442 Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org (B) Details Regarding the Advertisement can also be collected from the official Website, i.e., districts.ecourts.gov.in/hojai