Applications are invited in Standard Form from intending candidates for filling up the following vacant post in the District & Sessions Judge Establishment. Interested & eligible candidates may apply here before the last date.
|Name of the post||No. of post||Pay||Qualification||Category||Remarks|
|Driver (on a contingency basis)||1||Rs. 15,000 per month||Candidate must possess the minimum educational qualification of Class VIII standard: and those who have passed HSSLC (Class XII) or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said post. Candidates possessing special skills may be given preference on a need basis. |
The candidate must be a holder of a valid driving license of LMV
|Unreserved||The past is purely temporary on a contingency basis and shall be liable to be terminated at any time.|
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution d India. 2 Candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through proper channel.
3. If any candidate is found to have suppressed his educational qualifications or given wrong information, at the time of applying for job or later on, his candidature shall stand rejected without any information to him with immediate effect and shall also be liable to Criminal Prosecution as per law.
4. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 01.11.2021. Inappropriate cases, relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing rules of the government of Assam.
5. The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification. Age, Caste, Professional/Transport Driving License, Experience Certificate & Character Certificate along with 3 (Three) copies of recent passport size photographs, DUI/ signed by the candidate on the reverse side, Should reach the Office of the undersigned.
6. The last date of receipt of the application is 20.12.2021. No application will be entertained after the last date. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
7. The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for a skill test, followed by viva-voce.
8. The list of eligible candidates along with specific dates of skill test and interview shall be uploaded to the Official website of Darrang District Judiciary (https://darrangjudiciary.gov.in) in due course. No separate call letters will be issued. Applicants are requested to refer to the official website.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Skill Test/Interview Process. 10. Application received late or without proper supporting documents or unsigned or incomplete will be rejected.