Applications are hereby invited in Standard Form of application published in part -IX of Assam Gazette, from intending candidates for filling up (01) One Post of Driver and (01) one Post of Grade IV Peon, in the establishment of District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur, in the Pay Band & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under Govt. of Assam rules as shown below:
|Name of Post||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale||Qualification||Reservation|
|Driver(Gr-IV)||1||Rs.14000/- to Rs. 60500 With GP Rs. 5200||Minimum Class VIII Pass with valid Professional Driving license.||UR|
|Office Peon(Gr-IV)||1||Rs.12000/- to Rs.52000 With GP Rs. 3900||Class VIII Pass up to Class XII||UR|
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates must be Indian Citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration is to be valid as on the date of submission of applications.
3. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The Upper Age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
4. The Candidates who have already applied to the post of Office Peon in reference to this office advertisement dated 27.08.2020, need not apply afresh.
5. Candidates applying for the post of Driver must have passed Class VIII.
6. Candidates applying for the post of Peon must have passed Class VIII, but candidates who have passed Class XII and above shall not be eligible for the posts. Any such application other than the prescribed educational criteria shall automatically stand canceled.
7. Candidates, who intend to apply for both the posts, shall have to submit separate applications for the post of Driver/ post of Peon.
8. The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card along with 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur.
9. The applicant for the post of Driver must have a valid Professional/Transport Driving License.
10. Candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through proper channel.
11. The applicants shall mention their Mobile Numbers in the application form without fail.
12. The last date of receipt of application form is 16.10.2021 up to 05:00 PM. No application will be entertained after the last date.The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
13. The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for Viva Voce for the post of Office Peon and for skill test, followed by viva-voce for the post of Driver.
14. Envelope containing the application should indicate the name of the post applied for in Block letters as – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER / OFFICE PEON”
15. The list of eligible candidates along with interview dates/venue etc. will be uploaded in the official website of District Judiciary – (www.sonitpurjudiciary.gov.in) in due course. No separate call letters will be issued. The Candidates are requested to refer to the website for further details.
16. In view of the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic, all the candidates are requested to wear face mask, maintain Social Distance and should follow other guidelines laid down of the Government.
17. No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the interview process.
18. Application received late or without proper supporting documents or unsigned or incomplete will be summarily rejected.
19. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
20. The application should be addressed to: The District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur,Tezpur, P.O. & P.S. -Tezpur, PIN -784001 District – Sonitpur, Assam