DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021
Applications are hereby invited in the Standard Forms from the intending candidates for the recruitment of 6 RCCC Trained Personnel & Revenue Circle Offices Vacancies. who have passed the 06 (six) months Recorders Certificate Class Course training from the Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Assam, Guwahati only and who are citizen of India and Permanent Resident of Assam for temporary engagement under Mission Basundhara in the 05 (five) Revenue Circle Offices under the amalgamated establishment of Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar on a monthly remuneration of Rs. 13,048.00 (Rupees thirteen thousand forty-eight) only
|Post Name||RCCC Trained Personnel & Revenue Circle Offices.|
|Job under||Mission Basundhara in the 05 (five) Revenue Circle Offices|
|Official website(Shortlisted candidates list will be updated)||www.cachar.gov.in on 8th November 2021|
DC Office Cachar Recruitment Vacancy
1. No. of RCCC Trained Personnel: 01 (one)
No Per Revenue Circle Offices= 05 (five) Nos.
2. Qualification Criteria Minimum: H.S.L.C. passed.
3. Age: The candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
4. Period of engagement: The engagement will be for a period of 07 (seven) months up to 31st May 2022.
5. Remuneration Rs. 13,048.00 (Rupees thirteen thousand forty-eight) only per month.
6. Venue and last date of submission of application
The application should reach the Registered Kanungo Branch of Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Cachar, Silchar on or before 03rd November 2021 by 5.00 P.M. from the date of publication of the advertisement. No application will be received after expiry of the last date. The candidates whose applications are found to be in order are to be appeared in the interview. No TA/DA shall be borne by the Govt. for this purpose.
How To Apply For DC Office Cachar Recruitment
The candidates must apply in the Standard Form and the applications should address to “THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, CACHAR, SILCHAR’ along with copies of all testimonials and 03 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs with self-attestation in an envelope of size 25 Cm x 11 Cm.
The engagement is temporary and no candidate can claim for permanent absorption or acquire a right for regular employment in government service.
7. Venue and date of interview: Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Cachar, Silchar.
Date: 9th November 2021 from 10-00 A.M. onwards. The eligible applicant’s list will be published on District Website of www.cachar.gov.in on 8th November 2021.