Assam TET Exam GK 2021-2022
Candidates who had applied for Assam TET in 2021, have to try hard to get top of the list in the exam. A list of important Indian History questions has been added here, which will give a clear view, how the questions are formed from Indian History. Every year list of candidates are shortlisted in the Teacher Eligibility test, In 2021 10000+ TET vacancy had released by the Education Board of Assam. Following are the important questions frequently asked in the Assam TET exam based on Assam TET Syllabus.
List of Indian History Question’s Answers Asked in Assam TET Previously
1. Which civilization was a pioneer in introducing a system of selecting public officials on the basis of education and competitive examination?
A) Greek civilization
B) Roman civilization
C) Chinese civilization
D) None of these
2. The world’s first oil paintings have been found in-
3. The Haitian Revolution took place on-
A) 22 August, 1791
B) 22 July, 1791
C) 22 June, 1790
D)22 May, 1790
4. The Tunisian revolution is also known the-
A) Rose Revolution
B) Jasmine Revolution
C) Lotus Revolution
D) None of the above
5. Promoters Revolution took place in-
6. The August Revolution, which declared the independence of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam from French rule, took place in-
7. The Constitutionalist Revolution in Brazil took place in-
8. In 1963, the White Revolution took place in-
9. The Rose Revolution in Georgia took place in-
10. In 2004, the Orange Revolution took place in-
11. Which one of the following scripts ofancient India was written from right to left?
12. Which of the following does not form part of the Vedas or the Shrutis?
13. Ayurveda owes its origin to-
14. Upanishads, also known as the Vedantas, are in number.
15. The tax which the kings used to collect from the people in the Vedic period was called-
16. The ‘Battle of Ten Kings’ was fought on the banks of-
A) Vitasta (Jhelum)
B) Asikini (Chenab)
C) Parushni (Ravi)
D) Vipas (Beas)
17. With regard to the position of women during the Vedic age, which one of the following statements is not true?
A) Women enjoyed an honourable position during the Vedic period
B) Women took part in religious deliberations during the early Vedic period
C) The practice of sati was totally unknown during the later Vedic period
D) The birth ofgirls was looked down upon during the later Vedic period
18. Upanishads are books on-
19. Which of the Vedas was divided into ‘White’ and ‘Black’ parts?
20. The code of conduct of the Vedic society was laid out in which ofthe following texts?
21. Which among the following is the source of information about early Vedic period?
A) Jataka stories
C) Post-Vedic literature
22. In India, the first to put forward the theory that the Earth revolves round the Sun was-
23. Many of the Greeks, Kushanas and Shakas embraced Buddhism rather than Hinduism because-
A) Buddhism was in the ascendant at that time
B) Buddhism provided easier access to Indian society
C) They had renounced the policy of war and violence
D) Caste-ridden Hinduism did not attract them
24. Which one of the following texts of ancient India allows divorce to a wife deserted by her husband?
C) Manavad harmas hastra
D) Sukra Nitisara
25. Which one of the following dynasties was ruling over North India at the time of Alexander’s invasion?
26. In which of the following texts was the first mention ofsage Krishna, son of Devaki made-
A) Chhandogya Upanishad
B) Bhagavata Purana
27. King Kharvcla of Kalinga belonged to which dynasty?
28. Which one of the following statements about Chandragupta II is not correct?
A) Kalidas and Amarsingh were famous scholars in his court
B) He married his daughter Prabhawati to an Ahom prince
C) He expanded his empire both through matrimonial alliances and conquests
D) He married a Naga princess, named Kubera Naga
29. Which of the following statements is not true about Samudragupta?
A) He sent an embassy to China
B) He built the most extensive empire after Ashoka
C) A poetical work called the Krishna Charitani is attributed to him
D) He is also known as Kaviraja
30. Which one of the following cities did not ever become the capital of the Guptas?
31. Which one of the following Gupta kings had to face the first Huna invasion?
C) Kumaragupta I
32. The Silver coins issued by the Guptas were called-
33. The Moti Masjid in Delhi was built during the reign of-
A) Shah Alain II
C) Shah Jahan
34. The Battle of Plassey was fought in-
35. Tipu sultan was the ruler of-
36. Which one of the following was the first English ship that came to India?
D) Red Dragon
37. Who translated Ramayana into Persian?
A) Abdul Latif
B) Isar Das
C) Abul Fazl
38. Who was last Mughal emperor to sit on the peacock throne?
B) Shah-Alam II
C) Md. Shah
39. Which Sikh Guru was beheaded at Chandni Chowk by the order of Aurangzeb?
A) Guru Teg Bahadur
B) Guru (Jobind Singh
C) Guru Ariun Dev
D) Guru Ram Dev
40. Which of the following emperors was known as ‘Shah-i-Bekhabar’?
41. Governor General of Bengal became Governor General of India by-
A) Charter Act, 1833
B) Charter Act, 1853
C) Indian Council Act, 1861
D) Indian Council Act, 1892
42. Bombay was handed over to Britishers by the Portuguese on the occasion of-
A) Freedom of Portuguese from the control of Spain
B) Marriage of Charles II with the Portuguese princess Catherine of Braganza
C) Crushing of Spanish Armada by British in 1588
D) The Treaty of Madrid in 1630
43. Before Delhi, where was the capital of India during British rule?
44. Who was the Governor General of India at the time of foundation of Indian National Congress?
A) Lord Dalhousie
B) Lord Chelmsford
C) Lord Dufferin
D) None of these
45. Who was the first President of the Indian Home Rule League (1916)?
A) N.C. Kelkar
B) Joseph Bapista
C) Annie Besant
D) B.G Tilak
46. The founder of Satar Shodhak Samaj was-
A) Jyotiba Phule
B) Atmaram Pandurang
C) Gupal Hari Deshmukh
D) M. G Ranade
47. The resolution of Swadeshi was adopted in which session of Congress?
A) Madras session of 1903
B) Bombay session of 1904
C) Benaras session of 1905
D) Calcutta session of 1906
48. Who was the President of Indian National Congress at the time of independence?
A) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
B) Dr, Rajendra Prasad
C) Jawahar Lal Nehru
D) J.B Kripalani
59. Who is known as Father of Indian Unrest?
A) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
B) Dadabhai Nauroji
C) G. K. Gokhale
D) Mahatma Gandhi
50. Which of the following was the most revolutionary secret organization of Benga I?
A) Anushilan Samiti
B) Abhinava Bharat
C) Mitra Mela
D) Ghadar Party
51. Which among the following was the venue of All India Khilafat Conference, 1919?
52. Which of the following marks Mahatma Gandhi’s first fast unto death?
A) Ahmedabad Mill Strike
B) Kheda Satyagraha
C) Champaran Satyagraha
D) Jallianwala Bagh tragedy
53. Who was the Viceroy of India at the time of Jallianwala Bagh Massacre?
A) Lord Chelmsford
B) Lord Dufferin
C) Lord Lansdowne
D) Lord Curzon
1.(C), 2. (A), 3. (A), 4. (B), 5. (B), 6. (C), 7. (C), 8. (B), 9. (D), 10. (A), 11. (D), 12. (A), 13. (C), 14. (C), 15. (B), 16. (C),17. (C), 1 8. (B), 19. (C), 20. (D), 21. (B), 22. (A), 23. (B), 24 . (A), 25. (C), 26. (A), 27. (A), 28. (C), 29. (A),30. (A), 31. (C), 32. (A), 33. (D), 34. (A), 35. (C), 36. (13), 37. (D), 38. (C), 39, (A), 40. (C), 41. (A), 42. (B), 43. (C), 44. (C). 45. (B), 46. (A), 47. (D), 48. (D), 49. (A), 50. (A), 51. (B), 52. (A),53(A)