Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre Recruitment
Applications are invited in Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette for eligible Indian citizens for contractual engagement at Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre as faculties for the following position.
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies||Age Limit||Qualification||Monthly Remuneration|
|Faculties for modern Survey||03||Maximum 65 years as of 1st January 2021.||1. Graduate in any discipline Rs. 25,000/-for 65 years from any recognized per Modern Survey on 1st January 2021 University having two years Certificate course from ITI in Drawing, Drafting/Mapping, AutoCAD training in Mapping/Drawing month |
2. GIS, GPS, DGPS & ETS Training Completion Certificate from ISO Certified Agency.
3. Applicant must possess good communication skills in English, Assamese and Bengali fluently.
4. Diploma course in Computer Application.
5. Applicant having a minimum of three years faculty experience from Govt. training Institute in GIS, GPS, DGPS & ETS will be given preference.
Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre Important Instructions
1. The engagement will be purely on a temporary contractual basis and ASSTC related only.
2 Initially this engagement will be for 1 (One) year based on performance and requirement of the mission, the contract may further be extended.
3. Candidates willing to apply must submit their application in Standard Form along with CV not exceeding three pages.
4. Education Degrees, recognized Universities/Institutes shall only be considered.
5. Three copies of recent passport-size photographs must be pasted in the top of the application form.
6. Candidates must submit their relevant testimonials along with the application.
7. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
8. Incomplete applications shall be rejected without any information and only short-listed candidates shall be called for a written test/Interview.
9. Mere fulfilment of minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for a written test/Interview.
10. Screening will be done in case of excess applications on the basis of educational background and job experience.
11. Evaluation of candidates will be done as per Annexure-I.
12. Candidates will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope containing the application form, CV and relevant testimonials.
13. A self-addressed envelope of 9×4 size affixing a postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 must be enclosed inside the sealed envelope.
14. Application should be submitted on or before 18th November 2021 up to 3 PM during office hours at the 0/o the Principal, Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Rajahnagar, Dakhingaon, P.O.- Sawkuchi, Guwahati, Dist-Kamrup (M), PIN- 781040, Assam.