Assam Forensic Science Laboratory Job Recruitment Notification
Application is invited from intending eligible candidates in the Standard form of Application for recruitment of 36 Junior Assistant vacancies under Forensic Science Laboratories, Mobile Forensic Laboratories & Directorate office of Forensic Lab Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam. Interested & eligible candidates may apply through a standard application form.
Assam Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name Of Post||Total Vacancy||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant(Forensic Science Laboratories )||24||B.Sc in Chemistry||PB-2 (Rs. 14000/- to 60500/-) with Grade pay of Rs. 7600/-PM|
|Junior Assistant(Mobile Forensic Laboratories )||7||B.Sc in Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation||PB-2 (Rs. 14000/- to 60500/-) with Grade pay of Rs. 7600/-PM|
|Junior Assistant(Directorate office of Forensic Lab)||5||B.Sc in Botany/Zoology/Anthropology/Biotechnology||PB-2 (Rs. 14000/- to 60500/-) with Grade pay of Rs. 7600/-PM|
Minimum Educational Qualification: Applicant must be a Graduate in any discipline from recognized University.The candidate must possess minimum 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from recognized institute. They should have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, the concept of databases. internet. E-mail etc.
Age: The candidate for the post of Scientific Assistant as well as Junior Assistant should not be less than 21 years OR more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021. The upper age is relaxable to 3 years in case of OBC candidates and 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Assam Forensic Science Recruitment Selection Process:
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear both in written Test and Skill Test ( Skill Test — only for those who qualify in the written test)
- The date of examination will be announce in due course.
- Scheme of Examination:
|Post Name||Test Subjects||Written Test Marks||Skill Test Marks||Total Marks|
|Scientific Assistant||Concerned Subjects, GK, G-English||75||25||100|
|Junior Assistant||Quantitative Aptitude & Knowledge of Computer, GK, G-English||100||50||150|
How to Apply For Assam Forensic Lab Job Vacancy
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part—IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara. Guwahati — 781019, The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for. Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
i) Recent passport-sized photograph.
ii) Educational qualification certificates.
iii) Caste Certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
iv) Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
v) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable).
vi) The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam shall not be in any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the selection test.
vii) One self-Addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm approx.) with a postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only.
viii) While filling the present Address/ Address for communication, PIN code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE No. if applicable)
1. No application fee is required.
2. Deficiency/Anomalies in documents will be liable for rejection of the application. 6. Last date of Submission of Application:
- Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019 on or before 29.10.2021 ( Friday)
- No application will be received after the last date under any circumstances and the Directorate will not be responsible for lost of application and postal delay.
3. Place of posting will be decided by the Authority after appointment is made. No claim of place of appointment will be entertained under any circumstances.
4. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
5. No T.A./D.A. is admissible for appearing in the Written test/Skill test.
NOTE: The decision of the selection Board/Recruitment Board, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, as to the matters related to the entire process of recruitment shall be final
N.B. Government servant joining for service of the state Government on or after February 2005 shall Not be governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules 1969 and order issue there under from time to time. So far pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, they will be governed by a new set of Pension Rules which are already formulated with the contributory pension scheme announced by the Government of India.