AHSE Assam Job Recruitment 2021
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSE), Bamunimaidam, Ghy-21 is going to conduct a walk–in–interview for the post of “Office Assistant” 2(two) nos. on a contractual basis, initially for 11 months and it will be reviewed every year on the basis of performance.
|Department||Assam Higher Secondary Education Council(AHSE)|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||2 No’s|
|Mode of Apply||Walk–in–interview|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/- per month.|
|Terms of Service||Initially for 11 Months|
Interested candidates may appear before the selection board on 28.09.2021 at 10.30 am positively in the Council premises and requested to bring all certificates and mark sheets in original along with one set of photocopy of the same.
DHSE Assam Recruitment Terms and condition:
1. Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline having a minimum of 60% marks and must have a Diploma in Computer Education from the Government recognized institution. The candidates having Assamese as one of the subjects in HSLC or equivalent examination will get extra weightage.
2. Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience in any Govt./Pvt. Organization_ He/She must have experience in working with M.S. Office, M.S. Excel.
3. Age as on 01-01-2021 (minimum of 21 years and maximum 43 years)
4. Remuneration: Rs. 18,000.00 per month.
5. Application Fees: Intending candidates must come in the interview with a Demand Draft (non-refundable) Rs. 200.00 (two hundred) only drawn in favour of the Secretary, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council.
6. Marking Pattern of the Interview:
a) HSLC (10th) – maximum of 10 marks
b) HSSLC (12th) – maximum of 10 marks
c) Graduate – maximum of 10 marks
d) Diploma in Computer
i) For Grade A 5 marks
ii) For Grade B 3 marks
iii) For Grade C 2 marks
e) Experience in MS Office package and Internet – maximum of 10 marks
f) Computer Practical Knowledge Test – maximum of 25 marks
g) Viva-voce – maximum of 20 marks