District Legal Services Authority Hojai Recruitment
Applications are invited from the local residents in standard form along with two number of passport size photographs, for the selection of around 70 numbers of PLV’s who are willing to serve as Para Legal Volunteers at Hojai district under District Legal Services Authority, Hojai Sankardev Nagar.
The applicants should have the following qualifications to apply for the selection of Para Legal Volunteers:
1. He/ She must be a citizen of India and should be from any one of the following groups.,
(a) Teachers (including retired teachers)
(b) Retired Government servants and senior citizens.
(c) Masters of Social Work students and Teachers.
(d) Anganwadi Workers.
(e) Doctors/ Physicians.
(f) Students & Law Students (till they are enrolled as lawyers)
(g) Members of non-political, service oriented NGOs and Clubs.
(h) Members of Women Neighbourhood Groups, Maithri Sanghams and other Self Help Groups including Marginalized/ Vulnerable groups.
2. The applicants should pass minimum matriculation with a capacity for over all comprehension and should have the mind set to assist the needy in society coupled with compassion, empathy and concern for the upliftment of marginalized and weaker sections of the society. They must have the unflinching commitment towards the cause which should be translated into the work they undertake.
3. Preferably the PLV’s shall be selected, who do not look up to the income they derive from their services as PLV’s, but they should have a mind set to assist the needy in the society.
4. The minimum age for the selection of Para Legal Volunteer should not be less than 21 years as on date of notice.
5. The work of PLV’s does not carry any salary, remuneration or wage except honorarium fixed from time to time, as per rules.
6. The filled up application should reach the temporary office of, District Legal Authority, Hojai, Sankardev Nagar, Hojai Judicial Court Campus on or before 23.12.2021. The applicants should submit their mobile numbers and email id’s in their applications for further communication if any.
7. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No applications will be entertained after the last date fixed.