Jorhat Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory Recruitment
Applications are invited from Indian citizens in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX from candidates willing to work in health care settings for engagement purely or temporary and contractual basis in the following posts to be engaged in the Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory. Department of Microbiology. Jorhat Medical College & Hospital. Jorhat.
Jorhat Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory Vacancy Details
Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
Total No. of Vacancy: 01
• Graduate from a recognized Institute / Board
• Expertise in MS Office with data entry related works
• Minimum 1 (one) year experience in a relevant field in a reputed organization
• Basic knowledge of Software and Hardware and able to attend troubleshooting of computers, printers and network connectivity
• Ability to compile various health-related reports
Age: Not exceeding 43 (Forty-three) years as on 1st April 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules.
Typing speed 40 characters/min
Preference will be given to candidates having BCA t B.Sc. (IT) or equivalent from recognized University / Institution
Name of Post: Multi-Tasking Staff
Total No. of Vacancy: 01
HSLC / Metric / equivalent from a recognized board.
Minimum 1 (one) year experience as office field attendant.
Age: Not exceeding 30 (thirty) years as of 1st April 2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt. rules.
Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in health care settings.
Selection of candidates will be done through Walk-in-Interview to be held in the office of the undersigned. Date. time and venue of the Walk-in-interview will be displayed in the Office Notice Board and can also be seen in the institute website www.jorhatmedicalcollege.in
No TA /DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Last Date of submission of Application: The Form along with required documents shall have to reach the office of the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, JMCH, Jorhat / deposited in the box kept in the Reception Counter of Administrative Building latest by 5:00 PM. of 5th November 2021. The undersigned shall by no way be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
Reservation: Reservation for Women and Physically Handicapped shall be as per existing, govt. rules. Address for Communication Application shall be addressed to the Principal cum Chief Superintendent, Jorhat Medical College 8 Hospital. Kuala] Konwar Path, K.B. Road, Jorhat – 785001, Assam and have to be sent I submitted in a sealed envelope to the office of the undersigned on or before 05.11.2021 during office hours. The name of the post should clearly be mentioned on top of the envelope. Applications received either by post or by hand after last date of submission shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Interested candidates shall have to fill up the standard application form neatly and legibly and submit it with the required documents and photograph (coloured) duly self-attested. Please note that. incomplete forms shall be summarily rejected.
2. Documents required are: (a) 1 (One) copy of recent passport size coloured photographs duly self-attested, (b) Document confirming age proof, or HSLC admit card or Birth Certificate, (c) All mark-sheets and pass certificates (d) Permanent Residentship Certificate (e) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. (f) Certificates of training, experience, extra curriculum etc. Candidates not fulfilling requisite minimum qualifications shall be summarily rejected.
3 The name of post applied for must clearly be marked on TOP of the envelope. Envelopes that do not have the ‘name of post applied’ written on the TOP shall not be opened/entertained.
4. The authority may decide to hold written tests for the posts in addition to interviewing.
5. Individual communications regarding interviews with the eligible candidates may not be sent. However. detail lists of eligible candidates along with details of interview timing shall be notified in due time and shall be displayed in the College website www.jorhatmedicalcollege.in. The date of uploading to the website shall be published in local newspapers for information on the eligible candidates.
6. The advertiser retains the right to correct any inadvertent or typographical error.
7. The above-mentioned posts are purely temporary and may be renewed for subsequent years based on the performance/progress shown till the closure of the project.
8. These are purely contractual posts so that they will not have any claim, whatsoever for regularization. DHR, ICMR or JMCH will not be responsible for any regularization of the post.
9. Candidates will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions and terms and conditions related to the post. 10. The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Merely having the requisite qualification and experience will not render the applicant eligible for shortlisting.