Assam State Urban Livelihood Society Recruitment
Applications are invited in the prescribed form of application from eligible Indian Citizens for Contractual engagement at City Mission Management Unit (CMMU), Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (DAY-NULM), Dibrugarh for the post of Community Organizer for Naharkatia Town Committee.
Dibrugarh Assam State Urban Livelihood Society Vacancy
Name of the port: Community Organizer.
No. of post: 1 (Naharkatia Town Committee)
Age: 23 to 35 years
Qualification/Eligibility: Minimum Qualification is Intermediate (10+2) in any discipline.
I. Minimum 2 years of experience in working with the community on social development.
II. Previous work experience in Govt sector (Preferable)
Remuneration: 12000/- plus other allowances.
I. This engagement will be purely temporary on contractual basis and DAY-NULM mission related only.
2. Initially this engagement will be for 11 months. Based an performance and requirement of the mission. The contract may further be extended.
3. Candidates willing to apply must submit their application in the prescribed format along with CV not exceeding 3 pages.
4. The prescribed format for job application may be downloaded from www.dibrugarhmunicipality.org.in.
5. Candidate should provide their relevant testimonials with the job applications. 6. The short-listed candidates may have to appear for a written test and/or interview for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
7. Incomplete application shall be rejected without any information and only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and/or interview.
8. Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on candidates for being called for written test/computer test
9. Screening will be done in case of excess application accordingly on the basis of education weightage. The candidates will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope containing the application form and relevant experience.
10. Application completed in all forms along with three (3) passport sized photograph and self- attested photocopies of all testimonials should reach the office of City Mission Management Unit, Dibrugarh Municipal Board, Graham Bazar. P.O. Dibrugarh, PIN: 786001, Dibrugarh. Assam
11. Application received after the closing date, unsigned, without proper document and Prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
12. The application will be submitted within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
13. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.