Application is invited in the prescribed Standard Form and having registration number in an Employment Exchange in the State of Assam, Barpeta Chief Judicial Magistrate for filling up the following vacant post of Peon & Chowkidar vacancies under the establishment of the undersigned in the Pay Band & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under Govt. rules as shown below :
|Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification||Pay Scale||Reservation|
|Peon||1||Class VIII Pass & up to class XII||Rs. 12000 to 520000 with GP 3900||STP|
|Chowkidar||2||Class VIII Passed & up to Class XII||Rs. 12000 to 520000 with GP 3900||UR|
1 Chowkidar (one) post for CJM, Barpeta & 1 (one) post for SDJM (M), Bajali at Pathsala
Terms and Conditions:-
1. The candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
2. The candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H) candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates as per Govt. Office Memorandum ABP.6/2016/51 dated 02.09.20.
3. Minimum educational qualification is class VIII passed, and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates having professional skills, related to requirements of this establishment.
4. Filled up “Application Form” in standard form of Assam along with self-attested copy of Age certificate, certificates and mark sheets regarding educational qualifications, Caste Certificate from competent authority, Employment Exchange registration certificate along with 3 (three) recent passport-sized photographs must be sent by POST to the 0/o the CJM, Barpeta, PIN – 781301 Assam, or, may be dropped in the DropBox for Application to be kept at the 0/0 the CJM, Barpeta and all documents furnished with the application must be self-attested by the candidates. The application shall be filled up in BLOCK LETTERS.
5. If any candidate is found to have suppressed his educational qualification or given any wrong information at the time of applying for the post, his candidature shall be liable to be rejected.
6. The last date of receipt of application is 27.10.2021 up to 05.00 PM. No application will be entertained after the last date. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
7. Candidates serving in any Government department must apply through the proper channels.
8. Contact nos. and E-mail ID must be provided in the application.
9. The eligible candidate shall have to appear Viva-Voce.
10. The list of rejected candidates will be uploaded in the official website of District Judiciary, Barpeta (barpetajudiciary.gov.in) along with the date of the interview.
11. The list of eligible candidates along with interview dates/ venue etc. will be uploaded in the official website District Judiciary-(www.barpetajudiciary.gov.in) in due course. No separate call letters will be issued from this office. The Candidates are requested to refer to the website for further details.
12.All the applicants are advised to visit the official website frequently.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the viva-voce
14. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
15. The duly filled-up application should be addressed to: The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Barpeta, P.O., P.S. & Dist. :- Barpeta Pin:- 781301 (Assam)
16. The Selection Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other terms and conditions of the advertisement without any prior notice.
17. The candidature of the applicants for the above posts shall be summarily rejected if the Terms and Conditions mentioned hereto are not fulfilled.
18. Envelope containing the application should indicate the name of the post applied for in Block letters as -” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON (ANTICIPATED VACANCY) /CHOWKIDAR.