A Walk-in-Interview is going to be held for the posts of Sericulture Technical Assistant in the office of the State Mission Director. Assam Silk Outreach Mission Society, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 Engagement of the selected candidates will be for a period of 11 (eleven) months on contractual basis and may further be extended based on the performance of the employee and need of the Mission Society.
• B Sc in Sericulture from College of Sericulture under Assam Agriculture University or
• M Sc. in Sericulture/ Sericulture Technology from a recognised University/ institution or
• M Sc. in Zoology/ Botany/ Bio-Technology with Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture.
• Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Sericulture. especially in Muga(Golden Silk) along with the above mentioned required educational qualification
• Fluency in local official language is a must
Age: Should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January/ 2020 Relaxation of 3 years and 5 years respectively for OBC/ MOBC and SC/ST candidates.
• Technical support in field functionaries of sericulture activities all over Assam and supervision of the same.
• Capacity building of seri-farmers in different districts of Assam.
• Planning & Execution of the schemes in field level.
• Extensive tours will be there for field visits in different districts and sub-divisions of Assam.
• Any other tasks as and when assigned by the authority.
Remuneration: Rs.26.000 /- per month (fixed)
Eligible & Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee for the walk-In-interview with original documents and a set of photocopies of the followings:
1) Valid Photo Identity Proof
2) Educational Qualification (Mark sheets & Certificates),
3) Experience Certificate(s)and
4) Age Proof (HSLC/10th Admit Card or Pass Certificate)
5) Caste Certificate
6) Candidates are also requested to bring 2(two) recent passport size photos
Date of Interview: 28th September, 2020 Time of Reporting for the Interview: 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Venue of Interview: 2nd Floor. Office of the Mission Director, Assam Silk Outreach Mission Society. Directorate of Sericulture Campus, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
N.B.: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.