The standard eligibility criteria to avail the benefits under Orunodoi scheme are:
1.Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
2. Applicant should be presently residing in Assam.
3. Composite household income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
4. Applicant (nominated female member) should have a bank account wherein the name showing in the bank account should match the applicant’s name as provided in the scheme’s application form. In case, the beneficiary does not possess a bank account then the applicant has to open a bank account before submitting the application.
Preference will be given to the following types of households :
• Households which have Widow / Divorced / Unmarried Female / Separated Female.
• Households which have specially abled member.
• Poor households which do not have NFSA card.
The following households will be excluded under the Scheme :
• Households which do not have a female member.
• Households which have any former or current MLA/MP.
•Households which have current members of PRI/ULB.
• Households which have any regular serving or retired Government employees.
• Households which have any regular serving employees of Co-operative Societies.
• Households which have any Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountant,Architects and Registered Government Contractors.
• Households which have any income tax-payee.
• Households which own more than 15 bighas of agricultural land.
• Households which own four wheelers, mechanized boat and tractor.
• Households which own refrigerator/washing machine or air-conditioner.
To ensure hassle-free enrolment of the approved beneficiary under this Scheme a self affidavit will suffice. Any falsification of information in the self affidavit will invite elimination from the beneficiary list and will be liable for appropriate legal action.
To know more about the Scheme you can visit nearest GPIVCDC/ULB or DC office.
FINANCE DEPARTMENT, GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM