Online Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are a citizen of India as defined in the Constitution of India having registration in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam for filling up of the Driver & Grade-iv vacancies in the cadre of Driver (District) and Grade – IV (District) by way of Special Drive under the Directorate of Sports & Youth Welfare, Assam.
Sports & Youth Welfare, Assam Recruitment 2021 Vacancies:
1. Driver – 2 (two) nos. (District)
2. Grade – IV – 2 (two) nos. (District)
Reservation of Post:
1. Candidates must be a citizen of India within the meaning of Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
2. The candidates must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange (bearing validity) in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Essential Qualification for Driver & Grade — IV (District):
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 45 years (for ST (P) I and ST (H)} as on 01-01-2021 as per Govt. office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51, dated 02-09-2020. Documents like affidavit etc. shall not be accepted as proof of age. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the HSLC Admit Card / Certificate issued by a recognized Board / Council (for Driver post) and Birth Certificate issued by Competent Authority (for Grade — IV post) and no other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Application Fee: Nil
How to apply For Sports & Youth Welfare, Assam Recruitment 2021:
• Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
• Instruction for filling up prescribed form only will be available in website dsywrecruitment.in
• Starting date for online application: 23-01-2021 from 5.00 pm.
• Closing date for online application: 06-02-2021 up to 5.00 pm.
• No manual application form will be accepted.
• The eligible candidates can download Admit Card/Call letter from the website dsywrecruitment.in
• The undersigned shall not be responsible for any delay due to server problem etc. • Incomplete application forms shall be rejected.
Candidates are required to upload:
i. The latest passport photograph with white background of standard 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm not exceeding 100 kb in JPEG
ii. For candidates applying for the post of Gr-IV, who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted. Affidavit etc., in regard to age will not be accepted.
iii. For candidates appearing HSLC and above, age proof shall have to be supported by Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination.
iv. Qualification Certificate.
v. Scanned Signature (within 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm) in JPEG/JPG format. Signature should be put with black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
vi. Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
vii. Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide Notification No. ABP. 69/2019/17. dated Dispur, the 6th November, 2019. Candidates may download the specimen copy of the Certificate from dsywrecruitment.in
viii. Caste Certificate by Competent Authority.
ix. Valid four wheeler Driving licence (LMV) issued by the Competent Authority for the post of Driver.
Documents/ Certificates to be produced:
1. The candidates shall have to produce original copy of proof of qualification, age, caste, identity proof like Pan Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Current ID Card issued by Educational Institutions/ Voter ID Card, AADHAAR Card along with Calling letter/ Admit Card at the time of written test.
2. The candidates who will qualify in the written examinations shall have to produce original testimonials along with a set of self-attested photocopies for verification at the specified venue and date which will be declared in due course of time.
Sports & Youth Welfare, Assam Selection:
A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection: Candidates whose applications are accepted (Grade IV) will be required to appear in an objective type written test of 100 marks as follows:
i. General English – 25 marks
ii. General Knowledge – 50 marks
iii. General Aptitude and Logical Reasoning – 25 marks
Candidates for Driver post will have to appear in the Written Test of 100 marks on Driving knowledge of Traffic Rules and Traffic Signals in Phase-I.
For Phase-II, candidates (Driver post) will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held at Guwahati to be notified later on. The Driving Skill Test will be 100 marks and the candidates will be required to appear for Eye Check-up.
i. In case of tie in marks, the candidates older in age will be placed higher in the merit list. Further, candidates having same date of birth and have obtained equal marks, the candidate scoring higher marks in the minimum essential qualification for the post will be placed higher in the merit list. In case after following up the methods above for tie/date of birth etc., some criteria arises, the Committee of the Directorate shall decided judiciously/ as per norms.
ii. Date and venue for written test to be notified later on.
|Vacancy Details||Apply Now|
|Govt Jov Vacancy||Check Details|
|Private Job Vacancy||Check Details|
|Company Job Vacancy||Check Details|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|