Sibsagar Assam Fishery Deptt. Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens in the prescribed standard form published in the Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up Gr-iv & Fisherman sanction vacant post as mentioned below in the office of the Superintendent of Fisheries, Training Institute, Joysagar, Sibsagar, Assam.
Sibsagar Assam Fishery Deptt. Recruitment Vacancy
- Gr-IV: 5 Post
- Fisherman: 2 Post
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The candidates must have registered their names in the Employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Application fee: NIL & Candidates serving in Govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
4. A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 1.1.2021. The upper age limit for OBC / MOBC is 43 years, SC /ST is 45 years, Ex-Servicemen is 42years and a person with a disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
5. The application must be accomp
anied by the following documents:
A) Self-attested copies of all certificates / Mark sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid employment Registration card.
B) Affix one copy of a recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs dully self-attested along with the application.
C) The application will enclose one self-addressed envelope of size 22cm X 10cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 only.
6. The last date of receipt of applications is 6th Feb, 2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
7. The application should be submitted by post to the Superintendent of Fisheries, Training Institute, Joysagar, Sibsagar, PIN-785665, Assam. No application will be received in person. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidate
8. The envelope containing the application must be addressed to the office of the Superintendent of Fisheries, Training Institute, Joysagar, Sibsagar, PIN-785665 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade IV” & “Application for the post of Fisherman”.
9. The committee has the right to accept/reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of documents/testimonials etc. with regards to the modalities of selection. The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
10. The selected candidates qualified for appointment will be governed by existing new set of pension rules which are already formulated with contributory pension scheme by the State Govt.
11. The incomplete application and application submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
12. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
13. No TA /DA will be borne by the Department for attending in the test /personality assessment test.
14. Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
15. Eligible candidates will have to appear for an interview along with the original testimonials to be held in the 0/o Superintendent of Fisheries, Training Institute, Joysagar, Sibsagar which will be communicated to eligible candidates after scrutiny of applications.
16. The undersigned reserves the right to accept, modify cancel the advertisement or postpone the test/interview and document verification process without assigning any reason thereof.
17. In case of any detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant his / her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as prevailing Rules / Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Department is detected even after the recommendation is made for taking necessary action. The Department may refer the matter to the Govt. for taking necessary action.
|Assam Govt Various Job Vacancy 2021( Golden Year For Govt. Job)||Department Wise Job Vacany|
|Assam Vacancy Details 2021||Apply Link|
|All Fishery Deptt. Job||Fishery|
|All Handloom & Textile Deptt. Job||Textile|
|All PHED Assam Job||PHED|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|
|All DC Office Job Recruitment||DC Office|
|Sports & Youth Welfare||Welfare|
|Anti Drug Deptt. Assam||Narcotic Deptt.|
|Health Deptt. Job Assam||Health|