Directorate of Sericulture Assam Recruitment
Applications are invited in standard form for filling up 13 Nos. of Posts by direct recruitment to the cadre of Sericulture Inspector/ Farm Manager/Assistant Superintendent of Sericulture/ Cocoon Marketing Inspector/Grainage Manager/Investigator/Reeling Expert/Reeling Foreman/ Senior Sericulture Instructor/Reeling and Spinning Supervisor under the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 from the citizen of India as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX in the scale of Pay-Pay Band-2, Rs. 14,000/- – 60,500/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- pm plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Directorate of Sericulture Vacancy
Number of posts: 13 Nos. (Thirteen)
Reservation for women as per Govt. Rule.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Botany/Zoology with Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture or M.Sc. in Sericulture/M.Sc. In Sericulture Technology.
Age: The age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years for unreserved category, 43 years for OBC/MOBC and 45 years for SC/ST (P) ST (H) as per OM issued by Personnel (B) Department vide No. ABP 06/2016/51 dated 02-09-2020. Admit Cards/Birth Certificate from competent authority only shall be accepted. Horoscope or such documents in support of Birth shall be rejected.
- Candidates should submit a self-attested copy of all testimonials from HSLC onwards with 2 (two) passport size photograph along with the Standard Form without which the application will be rejected.
- Applicants already in Govt. service shall apply through proper channel.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing the Interview.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly by any candidate shall call for his/her cancellation of candidature.
- Caste certificate (in case of reserve category) and EWS (for this category) is must.
Sericulture Assam Selection Procedure:
- It will be through an interview of skill test. Selection Committee will be formed for the interview and the decision of the Committee will be final and binding.
- The Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the Documents/Testimonials etc.
Date of receiving of the application:- 08.03.2021 Up to 4.00pm at the Office of the Directorate of Sericulture, Reshom Nagar, Khanapara. Ghy-22.
Any delay after the time so fixed for receiving the application due to postal issue shall not be accepted.