National AYUSH Mission, Assam, invites applications from the interested candidates to nominate for the 6-Months Certificate in Community Health (CCH). Candidates must be willing and enthusiastic to serve the community by working at AYUSH Health & Wellness Centres(AYUSH HWCs) across the State.
This course is part of an initiative under the National AYUSH Mission to strengthen Sub Centres as AYUSH Health & Wellness Centres (AYUSH-HWCs) for implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion through AYUSH intervention under National AYUSH Mission, Assam.
Candidate who successfully completes this course will get a certificate from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and will be posted at notified AYUSH Health & Wellness Centres in Assam as Community Health Officer (CHO), to lead the AYUSH HWC team.
National AYUSH Mission, Assam CCH Course
Total Number of Seats:49 Nos.
Duration of the Course: 6 Months (Full-time Theory and Practical Classes) Selection Procedure: The eligible candidates will be selected based on the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree examination (mentioned in Essential Criteria).
The selected candidate has to sign a surety bond immediately after the placement in the Programme Study Centre. For further details, the interested candidates may visit the website of Directorate of AYUSH, Assam (i.e. htlps://ayush.assam.gov.in). The eligibility criteria for applying for the Certificate Program Is as follows:
1. Ayurvedic Doctor having B.A.M.S. qualification from a recognized Institute.
2. Registered under respective State Council/ Board.
3. Age: Less than 35 years of age. however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs.
1. Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
2. Work experience in the public health system preferably at the Primary/Community Health Centre level will be given weightage. Stipend / Remuneration during the Course: Stipend of Rs, 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months.
Remuneration: On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under National AYUSH Mission, Assam, will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance-based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
1. All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of total aggregate in their last qualifying qualification i.e. Merit Wise as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
2. Candidates applying under the reserved category shall need to attach a copy of their caste certificate, issued by a competent authority.
3. Following documents will have to be submitted along with the Application Form.
i) All mark sheets of Qualifying Examination (BAMS) as mentioned in Essential Criteria.
ii) ProvisionaVFinal Degree Certificate.
iii) Registration Certificate of the respective State Council/Board.
iv) Age proof certificate
4. Please note that January 01, 2021, shall be taken as the reference date for computing age.
The “Application Form” is available at the website of Directorate of AYUSH, Assam i.e. http://ayush.assam.gov.in. The duly filled up Application Form along with all the enclosures must be submitted to the Director of AYUSH, Assam cum Member Secretary(EB), National AYUSH Mission, Office of the National AYUSH Mission, Assam, House No.1, Banphul Nagar Path (Near Housefed), Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati-6, on or before 20.01.2021 during office hours. Incomplete Application Forms sha
ll be summarily rejected.