Labour Commissioner, Assam Recruitment
Eligible & intending persons are invited for a walk-in-interview for the post of Driver under the Commissionerate of Labour purely on contractual basis for a period of 11 months on a fixed pay of Rs. 12,000.00 PM.
Labour Commissioner, Assam Recruitment Vacancy Details
Proposed place of engagement: 1 No. each for Guwahati (HQ), Golaghat and Silchar.
Date of walk-in-Interview: 24.01.2021.
Time: 10 AM onwards
Venue: Office of the Assam Tea Employees Welfare Board, Ganeshguri, Amritpur. Near Dispur Poly Clinic. Guwahati-6.
The intending candidate must carry the following valid documents in original
1. Driving License issued by the competent authority Govt. of Assam.
2. Age Proof Certificate. A Citizenship Proof (Voter ID or Aadhar).
4. Recent vision Certificate from Government Doctor.
5 Class VIII passed Certificate.
6. Recent Passport size Photograph (Two Nos.).
7. Duly filled standard application form along with a copy of the above documents self-attested. The candidates will have to appear for a written test. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for driving skill test on the same date.
Sd/- Labour Commissioner, Assam
|Vacancy Details||Apply Now|
|Govt Jov Vacancy||Check Details|
|Private Job Vacancy||Check Details|
|Company Job Vacancy||Check Details|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|