Appointment of Vice-Chancellor of Jawaharlal University (JNU), Delhi (A Central University).The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi is an Institution of excellence in higher learning and research.
Jawaharlal University (JNU), Delhi Recruitment: Must having
• A person possessing the highest level of competence, integrity, morals and institutional commitment.
• A distinguished academician, with a minimum of 10 years of experience as Professor in a University or 10 years of experience in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organisation with proof of having demonstrated academic leadership.
• Preferably not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
Salary and Service Conditions: JNU Vice-Chancellor
• The post carries a pay of Rs. 2,10,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs. 11,250/- and other usual allowances.
• The terms and conditions of the services will be those as set forth in the Act. Statutes and Ordinances of the University.
Procedure for the appointment of JNU Vice-Chancellor
• An appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by a Committee constituted under the provisions of Jawaharlal Nehru University Act, 1966.
• The advertisement and the format of application are available on the websites http://mhrd.gov.in and http:// www.inu.ac.in
• The applications in the prescribed proforma should reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, by Registered/Speed Post to: Under Secretary (CU-II), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Room No. 503, ‘B’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Application for the post of Vice-Chancellor, Jawaharlal Nehru University” should be super-scribed on the envelope. This Department is not responsible for postal delay