Applications are invited In Standard Form as published in Part — IX of the Assam Gazette from Citizens of India for filling up temporary Post in the establishment of the Member. Foreigners Tribunal — III, Barpeta.
Foreigners Tribunal Barpete Vacancy Details
Post Name: Lower Division Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 01
Scale of Pay: 14000/- to 49000+GP5600
Terms and conditions :
1. Candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age on 01/01/2020. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
3. Candidate must be a Graduate of any stream from any recognised University.
4. Candidate must have minimum 6 months Certificate/Diploma in Computer application.
5. The last date of receipt of application is 13/01/2021 before 5 PM. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
6. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
7. The application must be accompanied by the following:-
a) Self attested copies of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, age, caste, valid employment exchange registration card, experience (if any).
b) Three (
03) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates on the reverse side.
c) One self-addressed envelop of 5cm x 11cm, affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/-(rupees five) is to be enclosed with the application.
8. Candidate serving in Govt. Department must apply through proper channel with a No-objection certificate from the employer.
9. Applicants must be addressed to the Member, Foreigners Tribunal — Ill, Barpeta, Zilla Parishad Building 1st Floor, Barpeta PO & Dist.— Barpeta PIN-781 301.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidate for attending the Test/Interview process.
11. The mode of selection will be written test & viva-voice test and date of the test will be intimated accordingly.
12. The undersigned reserved the right to cancel, alter and modify any terms and conditions at any stage without any prior notice.