Application are invited from Indian citizen in the prescribe Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of vacant posts mentioned below in the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Nalbari.
Fishery Development Officer Recruitment For Driver & Grade IV Vacancy Details:
General Terms and condition:
1. Candidates /applicants must be a citizen of India as detailed in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
2 Employment Registration No. is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the Registration No. along with the date of registration in their application.
3. Candidates serving in Govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
4. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules.
5. The last date of receipt of the application is 23.12.2020. No application will be entertained after the last date.
6. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
7. The application must be accompanied by the following documents.
A) Self-attested Xerox copies of the proof of permanent residence of Assam (Voter ID or PRC)
B) Attested copies of all certificate/Mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age. Caste certificate including valid employment registration card.
C) Two copies of recent passport- size photograph duly self-attested.
D) A self-addressed envelope size (22cm X 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 only.
8) In case of Driver candidates:
(a) Must possess proficiency in Driving,
(b) Must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License-LMV) issued by the Competent Authority,
(c) Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organ defect/bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties,
(d) Candidates must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses and
(e) Required to undergo Medical Examination before appointment to the service.
9. Candidates/application will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
10. The application should be submitted only by post to the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Nalbari, Vill.: Barsarkuchi, P.O.- Milanpur, Pin Code-781337, Dist-Nalbari, Assam.
11. Pension Scheme: Government servant joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February/2005 shall be governed by the existing Assam services (pension) Rules, 1969, and orders issued thereunder from time to time. so far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned that will be Governed by a new set of pension rules which are being formulated in line with the contributory pension scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department.
12. No TA/DA will be borne by the Department for attending the interview.
13. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
14. Application received late or without proper supporting documents will be summarily rejected.