Offline Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed Standard form as published in Assam Gazette part- IX from the intending candidates for filling up of Grade-IV/Net Maker & Driver sanctioned vacant posts as mentioned below under the office of the Marketing Officer. Fisheries. Assam, Guwahati-16 (Meen Bhawan) Gopinath Nagar.
Fishery Department Assam Recruitment 2021
Post Name: Grade-IV/Net Maker & Driver
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1) Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
2) The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3) Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
4) Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel with NOC from his/her employer.
5) A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01- 2021.as per Govt.OM.No.ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020. The upper age limit for OBC/ MOBC is 43 Yrs, SC/ ST is 45 Yrs, Ex-Serviceman is 42 Yrs and Persons with Disability is 50 Years as per existing Govt. norms. )
7) The application must be accompanied by the following –
(a) Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications. age proof. caste and driving experience certificate (where necessary) along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
(b) Affix one copy of a recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with the application.
(c) The applicants will e
nclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Service Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
8) The last date of receipt of the application is 12-02-2021 at 5-00 PM. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
9) The application should be submitted to the Office of the Marketing Officer Fisheries. Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan. (3rd Floor) P.0- Gopinath. Nagar. PIN- 781016.
10) The envelope containing the application must be addressed to The Marketing Officer, Fisheries Assam, Guwahati-16 and should be clearly marked as “Application for the post of Grade-IV/Net Maker/Driver”
11) The Committee has the right to accept/reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of documents/ testimonials etc. with regards to the modalities of selection. The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
12) The selected candidates qualified for appointment will be governed by existing new set of pension rules which are already formulated with contributory pension scheme by State Govt.
13) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/ interview.
14) Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
15) The incomplete applications and the applications submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.
16) Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
17) Candidates will have to appear for the Driving Skill Test (knowledge of driving, road signals, MV Act, etc).
18) The undersigned reserves the right to accept, modify or cancel the advertisement or postpone the Test/interview and document verification process without assigning any reason thereof.
|Assam Govt Various Job Vacancy 2021( Golden Year For Govt. Job)||Department Wise Job Vacany|
|Assam Vacancy Details 2021||Apply Link|
|All Fishery Deptt. Job||Fishery|
|All Handloom & Textile Deptt. Job||Textile|
|All PHED Assam Job||PHED|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|
|All DC Office Job Recruitment||DC Office|
|Sports & Youth Welfare||Welfare|
|Anti Drug Deptt. Assam||Narcotic Deptt.|
|Health Deptt. Job Assam||Health|