Applications are invited from Citizens of India in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazelle, for filling up the following posts in the establishment of District & Sessions Judge, Tinsukia:
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
2. Candidates possessing educational qualification above H.S.S.L./VIII are deemed ineligible for the aforesaid post.
3. Applications must be accompanied with the self-attested copies of all the testimonials regarding educational qualification, age, caste, valid employment exchange registration, driving license, experience (if any) along with three copies of recent passport size photographs.
4. Candidates serving in Govt. Departments/ other Offices should submit their application through proper channel.
5. The applicants shall mention their mobile numbers and e-mail ID, if any, in his/her application.
6. Envelope containing the application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ” and addressed to the Office of the District & Sessions Judge. Borguri, Tinsukia-786126. Assam. The last date of receipt of application is 16/10/2020. No application shall be entertained after the last date.
7. One self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm, affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five), is to be enclosed with the application.
8. In case of non-receipt of call letters, the eligible candidates may collect their call letters from the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Tinsukia.
9. Candidates applying for one post needn’t apply for the other post.
10. The selection process will comprise of Driving/ Screening Test and Interview/ Viva-Voce. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Test/ Interview.
11. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
12. The list of provisionally eligible candidates along with the date and venue of test/ interview shall be uploaded in the official website of the Tinsukia District Judiciary (www.tinsukiajudiciary.gov.in),
13. Mere calling of candidates to the test/ interview doesn’t necessarily mean acceptance of the candidature and if at any stage it is found that the candidate doesn’t fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or has suppressed his/ her educational qualification or provided wrong information, his/ her candidature shall stand rejected with immediate effect, without any intimation to him/ her.
14. Canvassing by any means will disqualify his/her candidature.
15. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel, alter, and modify any terms or conditions at any stage without any prior notice. /
Sd/- District & Sessions Judge Tinsukia.
Official Website: Here