Applications are invited in Standard Form from intending candidates for recruiting 3 (three) nos. of Peon post for the establishment of District & Sessions Judge. Sivasagar. Interested & eligible candidates may apply for these vacancies through given email id.
|District & Sessions Judge Sivasagar Recruitment 2021|
Name of the Post-Peon
No. of vacancy-3
Pay Band-12000-37500 + G P 3900 (PB-1)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in Article 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
2. The candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age- limit is relaxable by 5 years for SCIST(P)/ST(H) candidate and 3 years for OBC,’ MOBC Candidates as per Govt. Office Memorandum ABP.6,2016’51 dated. 02.09.20.
3. Minimum qualification is class VIII passed, and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply. Preference will be given to candidates having professional skills, related to requirements of this establishment.
4. Filed-up ‘Application Form” along with Age certificate, certificates and mark sheets regarding educational qualifications, Caste Certificate from a competent authority. Employment Exchange registration certificate along with 3 (three) recent passport-sized photographs must be sent through E-mail to email@example.com in PDF format, or, by POST to the O/o the District & Sessions Judge. Sivasagar. PIN- 785640. Assam, or, may be dropped in the Drop Box for Application to be kept at the O/o the District & Sessions Judge. Sivasagar, and all documents furnished with the application must be self-attested by the candidates. Application shall be filled up in BLOCK LETTERS.
5. If any candidate is found to have suppressed his educational qualification or given any wrong information at the time of applying for the post, his candidature shall be liable to be rejected.
6. The last date of receipt of application is 29.07.2021 till 02:00 PM. No application received thereafter will be entertained.
7. Candidates serving in any Government department must apply through proper channel.
8. Contact nos. and E-mail ID must be provided in the application.
9. The eligible candidate shall have to appear Viva Voce.
10. The list of eligible candidates and list of rejected candidates will be uploaded in the official website of Sivasagar District Judiciary (www.sivasagarjudiciary.gov.in) along with the date of the interview.
11. No separate call letters will be issued from this office.
12. All the applicants are advised to visit the official website frequently.
13. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
14. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
15 The applicant should address to the District & Sessions Judge. Sivasagar, Assam. 16. The Selection Board reserves the right to cancel, alter or modify the advertisement or other