WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR D.L.S.A., SOUTH SALMARA – MANKACHAR
Eligible candidates willing to serve as purely temporary posts are invited for Walk-in-Interview for engagement on a contractual basis for the establishment of District Legal Services AuthoritySouth Salmara- Mankachar.
|District Legal Services Authority South Salmara Recruitment|
Name of the Post– Front Office Co-ordinator
No. of Post-1
Qualification– Graduate along with a Six Months diploma certificate course in computers with proficiency in MS Office, Internet & Email.
Consolidated Pay– Rs 20,0001- P.M.
Name of the Post– Grade-IV (Peon)
Name of the Post– 01
Qualification– Class VIII passed or Matriculate.
Consolidated Pay– Rs. 9,000/- P.M.
Terms and Conditions:
1) The aforesaid posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis and does not entitle the person for being regularised in Government service.
2) Candidate must be Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
3) Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2021 Consolidated Pay- the upper age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
4) Willing candidate shall attend the Walk-in-Interview with valid photo Identity proof. Age proof, Caste Certificate (if any), all Educational testimonials, Computer Diploma! Certificates, Experience certificate (if any) all in Original and 2 (two) recent passport size photographs.
5) No T.A.10.A. will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
6) Selected candidates will be notified in due course of time in official web site dhubrijudiciary.gov.in and in the notice board of the undersigned.
Date of Walk in Interview: 06.08.2021 and 07.08.2021
Reporting Time: 12:30 P.M. onwards
Venue: District Court Complex, Dhubri
Selection Process: The selection process will be held in 2 (two) steps. The first step would be Walk-in-Interview. Those candidates who would qualify in the walk-in-interview will be called for Computer Test. On the basis of the sum total of marks obtained in the interview and Computer Test, final select list will be prepared.