Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the Standard Form (Assam Gazette Part — IX) for filling up 1 post of Front office Coordinator vacancy on purely temporary and contractual posts for a period of 1 (one) year in the establishment of District Legal Services Authority, Dhubri.
|District Legal Services Authority Dhubri Recruitment
Terms and Conditions: –
1 ) The aforesaid posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis for a period of 1 (one) year and does not entitle the person for being regularised in Government service.
2) After expiry of the contract period of 1 (one) year, the appointment shall stands automatically terminated.
3) The Services of the Front Office Coordinator may be extended after appropriate break in service. subject to the approval of the Hon’ble Executive Chairman. Assam State Legal Services Authority.
4) Selection shall be made on the basis of Interview and Computer skill test. A candidate will be assessed on the touchstone of knowledge. experience and expertise in the relevant field during the course of interview.
5) Candidate must be Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
6) Age Limit: – 43 years upper age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
7) How to apply
: – Application in standard form
along with self-attested testimonials in respect of educational qualification. computer diploma/certificate, age proof certificate, caste certificate & 2 copies of recent passport size photographs. etc should be reach to the office of the undersigned on or before 28-07-2021.
8) Canvassing directly or indirectly will lead to rejection of candidature.
9) Examination process. date of examination and list of eligible candidates will be notified in due course of time in official website dhubrijudiciary.gov.in and in the Notice Board of the undersigned.
10) Separate admit card shall not be issued to any candidate for the same.
11 ) No. T.A. /D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.