District Fishery Development Officer Recruitment
Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribe standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of vacant posts as mentioned below in the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Na-pukhuri, Tinsukia.
District Fishery Development Officer Vacancy
General Terms and condition :
1. Candidates/applicants must be citizen of India as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India ordinarily resident of Assam.
2. The Candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidates serving under Govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
4. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 1.1.2021 as per Govt OM No. ABP 6/2016/51 Dated 02-09-2020.. The upper age limit of OBC/MOBC 43 years, SC/ST is 45 years, Ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Person with Disability is 50 years as per Notification existing Govt. norms.
5. The application fee: Nil
6. The application must be accompanied by the following documents.
A. Self-attested copies of all certificates/Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification and other qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid Employment Registration Card.
B. Affix 1 (one) copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly self-attested along with the applications.
C. The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope (size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamps Rs.10.00/- along with the applications.
7. The candidates should clearly mention at the top of the envelope post for application.
8. The last date of receipt of the application is 08.03.2021 on before 5 P.M.No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
9. Required to undergo Medical examination before appointment to the service.
10. Application should be submitted by post/in dropbox to the Office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Tinsukia. Near-Na-Pukhuri Bus Stand. P.O. Tinsukia Pin Code-786125, Dist- Tinsukia, Assam during office hour.
11. Pension Scheme: Government servants joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February/2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules, 1969 and orders issued thereunder from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, that will be governed by a new set of pension rules which are being formulated in line with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending in the interview.
13. Canvassing directly or indirectly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
14. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
15. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
16. Application received late or without proper supporting documents will be rejected.
17. The undersigned reserves the right to accept, modify or cancel the advertisement or postpone the test interview and documents verification posses without assigning any reasons thereof.
18. In case of detection of any false declaration/statement made by any applicant his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing rules/law. If any case submission of the false materials facts with a view to hoodwinking the department is detected even after the recommendation is made the Department may refer the matter to the Govt. for taking necessary action.