Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of grade-iv/driver & pump operator vacant posts as mentioned below in the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Kamrup.
District Fishery Development Kamrup Detail of Vacancy –
1. Dist. Fishery Dev. Officer, Kamrup- Driver – 2nos., Grade -IV – 6 nos.
2. Sub-Div. Fishery Dev. Officer, Rangia – PPO- 1 Grade – IV -1 no.
Term and condition:-
1. Candidates/applicants must be a citizen of India as detailed in articles 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. Employment Registration No. is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the Registration No. along with date of registration in their application.
3. Candidates serving in Govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
4. Candidates must not be less than 18 yeas or not more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2021. the upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. rules.
5. The last date of receipt of the application is 08102/2021. No application will be entertained after the last date
6. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
7. The application must be accompanied by the following document.
(A) Attested copies of all certificate/Mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age. Cast certificate including valid employment registration card.
(B) Two copies of recent passport size photograph dully self-attested.
(C) A self-addressed envelope size (22cm x 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10.00 only.
8. Candidates/application will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for on the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
9. The application should be submitted only by post to the office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Kamrup, Guwahati Surabala Bordoloi Path, Near Meen Bhawan, PO-Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati -781016. 10.
In case of Driver Candidates
(a) Must passes proficiency in Driving
(b) Must possess a valid four wheeler driving licence -LMV issue by the competent authority
(c) candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organ defect/bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties (d) Required to undergo Medical Examination before appointment of service.
11. No TA/DA will be borne by the department for attending the Interview/exam.
12. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delay.
13. Application received late or without proper supporting documents will be summarily rejected.