Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of vacant posts as mentioned below in the office of the district Fishery Dev. Officer, Barpeta.
District Fishery Deptt. Recruitment, Barpeta Overview
A) Name of Post: Grade-IV
Total Number of posts: 02
Education: Class VIII Pass
Pay Scale: 12000/- to 52000/- with GP 4900/-
Category: UR-01 and OBC-01
B ) Name of Post: Driver
Total Number of posts: 01
Education: Class 10th Pass
Pay Scale: 14000/- to 60500/- with GP 4900/-
TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Candidates/applicants must be a citizen of India as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India. 2. Employment Registration No. is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the Registration no. along with the date of registration in their application.
3. Candidates serving under Govt. should submit their application through proper channel
4. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 1.1.2021. The upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST as per Govt. rule in force.
5. The last date of receipt of application is 20.01.2021. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
6. Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
7. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:-
8. Attested copies of all certificates/Mark-sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid employment Registration card.
9. Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested.
10. A self addressed envelop size (22cmX10cm) affixing postal stamp Rs 10.00 only
11. Candidates/applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the Top of the sealed envelop carrying the application form.
12. Driver candidate must possess proficiency in Driving.
13. Must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License (L.M.V.) issued by the competent authority.
14. Candidates should be of sound health, both mentality and physically and free from organ defect/bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties.
15. Candidates must not wear specifics with dark or tinted glasses.
16. required to undergo Medical examination before appointment to the service.
17. The application should be submitted by post to the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Barpeta. P.O.: Barpeta, PIN: 781301. No application would be received in person.
18. Pension Scheme: Government servants joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February/2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Services (Pension) Rules. 1969 and orders issued thereunder from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, that will be Governed by a new set of pension rules which are being formulated in line with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department.
19. No TA/DA will be borne by the Department for attending an interview.
20. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
21. Application received late or without proper supporting documents will be rejected.
22. Candidates who have already applied in UR category or Gr-IV post need not apply again.