Applications are invited in the prescribed StandardForm of application published in part-IX of Assam Gazette, from intending and eligible candidates, who are citizens of India as defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India and having registration number in an Employment Exchange in the State of Assam, for filling up the following vacant post under the establishment of the District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur, in the Pay Band & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under Govt. rules as shown below:
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
2. Candidates must have passed Class VIII, but candidates who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the aforesaid post.
3. The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card along with 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the Office of the undersigned.
4. Candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through proper channel.
5. The applicants shall mention their Mobile Numbers in the application without fail.
6. The last date of receipt of application is 14.09.2020. No application will be entertained after the last date. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
7. Envelope containing application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in Block letters as — “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE PEON”.
8. The list of eligible candidates along with specific dates of interview shall be uploaded in the Official website of Sonitpur District Judiciary in due course (www.sonitpurJudiciary.gov.in). No separate call letters will be issued. Applicants are requested to refer to the official website.
9. The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for viva-voce.
10. Interview Centre: Tezpur (Date & Venues will be informed in the Official Website).
11. In view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the candidates are requested to wear face mask, maintain social distancing and follow other rules and regulations and protocols of COVID-19 as per provisions of the MHA, Govt. of India, while attending the interview.
12. No TN DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the viva-voce. 13. Application received late or without proper supporting documents or unsigned or incomplete in any way, will be summarily rejected. 14. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
15. The duly filled up application should be addressed to The District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur, P.O. & P.S.: Tezpur, Dist: Sonitpur, Assam — 784001.