Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part — IX of Assam Gazette having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below for the post of Driverin the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019in the scale of pay of PB-2 Rs. 14000 – Rs. 60500 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,600 p.m.plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
1. Number of Vacancies: 2 Nos.
2. Reservation of posts :
(I) UR – 1 (one) No.
(ii) ST (P) -1 (one) No.
3. Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age is relaxable as follows:
(a) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
(b) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates. The age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by recognized Board/Council and Certificate issued by Government.
4. Educational Qualifications: The applicants must pass HSLC or equivalent and must possess valid four wheeler driving license issued by the competent authority of Assam.
5. Mode of selection: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in either a written test or skill test or both (skill test only for those who qualified in the written test). The date of examination will be intimated in due course of time.
6. How to apply: Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part — IX of Assam Gazette to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781019. Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
(i) Recent passport size photograph.
(ii) Admit card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
(iii) Copy of Driving License.
(iv) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
(v) Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
(vi) The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination /join services on being selected by the Directorate of Forensic Science. Assam in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Directorate shall not be in any way responsible/ accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the written examination/join service after selection. span>
(vii) One self-addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm) with postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
7. No application fee is required.
8. Deficiency/ anomalies in the documents will be liable for rejection of the application.
9. Last date of application: Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781019 on or before 05.10.2020 (Monday). No application will be entertained after the last date under any circumstances and Directorate will not be responsible for loss of application or postal delay.
10. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
11. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Skill Test.
Note: The decision of the Selection Board/ Recruitment Board, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam as to the matters related to the entire process of recruitment shall be final.
N.B.: Government servant joining the service of the State Government on or after February 2005 shall not be governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rule, 1969, and orders issued thereunder from time to time. So for their pension and other retirements benefits are concerned, they will be governed by a new set of Pension Rules, which are already formulated with the contributory pension scheme announced by the Government of India, vide No. 25014/14/2001-A1S(II) dated 03.09.2009.
Sd/- Director Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781019