Online applications are Invited from dhs assam for filling up 157 Grade-III (non-technical) post vacancies. Candidates are requested to check the official notification given at the end of this page published by dhs assam.
DHS Assam Recruitment Overview
In respect of 10 Nos, of District Hospital and 03 Nos, of Sub-Divisional Hospitals and far newly created 6 (six ) not of Districts namely West Karbi Anglong, South Salmara-Mankachar, Majuli, Charaideo, Hojai & Biswanath Chariali including existing vacancies of different health institutions in the State under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati-36, as shown below, The online applications will be available In the Directorate of Health Services, Assam official website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f. 10.09.2020 to 24.09.2020 till midnight.
Reservation:Reservation of posts for SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC (MOBC)/EWS (Economically Weaker Section)/Women Candidates and Differently-abled (DIVYANG) candidates will be as per prevailing Government rules/norms.
Age:Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC. ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only.
Fees:No fee is required to be paid. NB: The number of posts may likely to increase or decrease depending upon the number of vacancies.
DHS Terms & Conditions:
1. For online submission of forms for the applicants/candidates, there shall be same link in the web portal for both the Directorates [DHS & DHS (FW)J.
2. There shall be a common examination for the equipment posts of both the Directorates (OHS & DHS (FW)j.
3. Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms availabl
e at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in).
4. The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
(a) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
(b) Birth Certificate/HSLC Admit/HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
(c) All Pass Certificates from Boards/Universities from HSLC onwards.
(d) Caste certificate (where applicable).
(e) Permanent residentship certificate/Domicile certificate (if any)
(f) Person with Disability Certificate/Differently abled Certificate (if any)
(g) Employment exchange Registration Certificate.
(h) Computer course Certificate, wherever applicable.
(i) Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificates wherever applicable.
5. Process of Selection: There will be OMR based Written Test of 100 marks for the above mentioned posts and followed by Skill Test Aptitude Test of 25 marks. The break-up of marks for written examination for non-technical posts are 75 marks for English and 25 marks for General Knowledge.
The shortlisted candidates shall be called in the ratio 1:3for the skill test in the relevant field and the merit list shall be prepared combining the sum total of written marks and skill test aptitude test marks with a total out of 125 marks, or any other mode of a test to be decided by the Selection Committee due to the present prevailing situation of COVID-19 pandemic with the approval of Government.
6. Modalities of Common Recruitment
Test:As per Government Order No. HLA.940/ 2019/40 dated 6.08.2020. there will be common recruitment test for all the similar Grade-III posts wherever feasible of Directorate of Health Services, Assamand Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam. Thereafter, the candidates shall be called in the ratio 1:3 for skill test in the relevant field. When such candidates are called for skill test, they may be asked to give their choice of posts in order of priority under Directorate of Health Services, Assam and Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam.
This choice will be taken into account by the Department while declaring the final results and if a candidate is otherwise eligible on merit, his/her name shall be placed in the list of successful candidates for a post taking into account the order of priority submitted by the candidates.
7. Weightage for service under NHM. Many contractual employees are working under NHM as Nurses, paramedical, etc. They may be given weightage of 2 marks per year of service completed under NHM, subject to a maximum of 20 marks so that they can be given suitable and justified preference.
8. Tie-Breaking of Marks: If two or more candidates obtaining the same total marks, then the candidates obtaining higher marks in the written tests shall be placed higher in merit. However, again if the candidates obtain equal marks in the
written tests also. then the seniority of the age of the candidates will be taken into consideration.
9. A detailed list of candidates for each post along with the details of the selection test shall be notified in due course of time and shall be displayed on the website www.dhs.assam.govin.
DHS Assam General Instruction to the Candidates:
1. For online submission of forms for the applicants/candidates, there shall be same link in the web portal for both the Directorates (DHS & DHS (FM].
2. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall render such candidates unfit for the post
3. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay at any stage of the requirement process.
4. Candidates have to appear in all stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage her candidature will be canceled.
5. Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process, if found not conforming to the official format/having incomplete information/wrong information/ incomplete requisite certificate/misrepresentation of acts/impersonation. 6. Before issue of appointment letter, the Department will obtain undertaking from the selected candidates that they shall abide by the New Pension Rules of Govt.
7. The Selection Board reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the requirement process on specific ground.
8. Fake document false information/misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection of detected at any stage before/after the appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding as per existing law.
9. In case of any clarification, the decision of the Selection Board will be final.
10. The number of vacancies is subject to change and appointment to such vacancies will be divided by the Competent Authority at the time of appointment, based on the merit, category-wise as per the final merit list.
11. The rules & regulations, terms & conditions of the Department and Government of Assam will be applicable.
12. The Appointment Authorities should, in the office of appointment to the candidates to be belonging to EWS, including the following clause: “The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income and Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim belongs to EWS is fake/false, the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate”.
1. What is the site For online Apply of DHS (Directorate of Health Services) Assam?
2. What is the Starting Date of online Apply for DHS (Directorate of Health Services,) Assam?
3. What is the Last Date of online Apply for DHS (Directorate of Health
4. What is the Salary of DHS (Directorate of Health Services, Assam) Current Post?
Ans: Pay Scale 14500 to 65000 with Grade Pay 6500 pm
5. What is the Age Limit for Applying DHS (Directorate of Health Services) Assam?
Ans: 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 and Age relaxation as per govt. Norms.
6. What Fees to Apply For DHS (Directorate of Health Services, Assam)?
Ans: No Fees.
7. What is the Examination Process of DHS ( Directorate of Health Service) Assam?
Ans.: OMR based Written Test of 100 marks for the above mentioned posts and followed by Skill Test Aptitude Test of 25 marks.
DHS Assam important web-link
Online Apply Link: Click Here
Related Post: dhe assam