In accordance with the approval accorded by the Government in General Administration Department, Assam vide letter No..GAG(B)230,2014/166 dated 30.09.2019, applications, in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX, are hereby invited from the intending candidates, who are a citizen of India as defined in article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, for filling up of the following vacant posts of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
(1) TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
Age:-Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01,2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates. 3(three) years for OBC/MOBC and for PWD candidates as per norms.
(a) Educational Qualification for Junior Assistant:-
• The Minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate./Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
• Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Unix, MAC, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, DTP, Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, the concept of database, word processor, Internet processing, e-mail, etc.
• Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
(2) Applicants must submit the following documents/testimonials along with the application:
• 2(Two) copies of recent and colored photograph of passport size having self-attested.
• Copy of Admit card, pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination, degree or another equivalent examination. (Self-attested)
• Copy of Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation(Self-attested).
• Copy of Computer proficiency Certificate (self-attested).
• Copy of Caste Cerlificateffn case of reserved category candidates(Self-attested)
• Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certificate(havIng the up-to-date validity) • Copy of EWS Certificate in case of application submitted.
• Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
• The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
(3) Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
(4) Candidates whose application are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a written examination to be followed by a computer test of qualified candidates only- Selection will be done strictly on merit basis.
(5) Incomplete application and the testimonials as prescribed above are not submitted will be rejected.
(6) The Selection Committee shall have the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the documents/testimonials, etc. with regards to the modalities of selections. The decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the new pension rules of Government issued vide Finance Department’s Order No.BW.03/2003/PT/1, dated. 25,01 /2005.
(7) The appointment will be made after necessary Police verification and Medical Examination. etc. as per the procedure.
(8) The appointment will be made in accordance with the provision of AFRBM Act 2005.
(9) The candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all certificates and testimonials In original for verification at the time of the computer proficiency test.
(10) Date of submission of application:- From 20th August 2020 (during office an hour and In-office working days)
(11) Last date of submission of the application:- 08.09.2020 up to 5.00 P.M.
(12) No application will be entertained after the aforesaid time schedule Including the application submitted through the post.
(13) Address for submission of the application:- The Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari, P.OJP.S-Nalbari District-Nalbari(Assam), Pin Code No.- 781335
(14) The candidate may submit an application, in person, at the Personnel Branch (Room No-9) located at the campus of the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Nalbari
(15) SUBJECT FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
(16) Four candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified on the bases of aggregate marks obtained in the objective type is a written test.
(17) Final Select List will be prepared on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained In both the written test + computer proficiency test)
(18) The candidate shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e. either Assamese/Bangali/Boro/ itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
(19) The candidate must furnish their valid mobile number for communication as and when required.
(20) No.TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test and computer proficiency test
(21) There will be no viva voce interview.
(22) Canvassing/lobbying directly or indirectly will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidature.
(23) The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
SW-Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari