Applications are invited from intending eligible and interested aspirants who are a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India for fulfilling post vacancies as mentioned below which are lying under vacant the amalgamated establishment of 0/o the in Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari, Assam.The application form should be submitted in the format of Standard Form of Application as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX on or before dated 14.10.2020 up to 3.00 PM in the office of the DeputyCommissioner, Nalbari, P.O.: Nalbari, Assam PIN: 781335.
General Terms & Condition to apply:
1. Reservation for women and Persons with Disability as per govt. rule.
2. The aspirants must have registered their names in employment exchange board and having valid registration number along-with the date must be mentioned in their application form.
3. The aspirants must be 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on dated 1st January 2020. The maximum age limit is relaxable for the applicant in case of S.C./ S.T./O.B.C. — MOBC etc. as per standard Government norms.
4. Candidate already doing service should apply through proper channel only.
5. Found Incomplete / defective applications shall be rejected without any intimation to the candidates/applicants in the future.
6. No application will be accepted after the given date.
7. All the reservations including EWS Economically Weaker Sections. if any will be followed as per standard Government norms as amended from time to time.
8. The final accepted applicants means application forms have to appear for a scheduled written test. All information pertaining to the written test result and the final result will be inform through the newspaper and notice board of the Deputy Commissioner Office, Nalbari.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
10. The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Government.
11. No TA / DA shall be paid by the department of DC Office Nalbari for attending the written test and documents verification process.
How to Apply:
1. The applicants having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting an application on or before the date as fixed.
2. Applicants have to send properly by filling up an application form to the following address through post, superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelop. The candidates also may submit an application form in the dropbox placed in Room No. 9 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari. The postal address for submission of application is as follows: TO ‘THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, NALBARI :: OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, NALBARI, PIN: 781335:’
3. For the post of Driver Candidates
(a) Must have proficiency in Driving
(b) Must possess a valid four wheeler
Driving License (LMV) issued by the Competent Authority (c) Candidates should be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organ defect / bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties
(d) Applicants must not wear spectacles with dark or tinted glasses and
(e) Required to undergo Medical Examination before appointment to the service.
4. The applicant must submit documents on submitted file –self-attested Xerox copies of the proof of Permanent Resident of Assam (Voter ID or PRC), Qualifying Examination, Age, Caste certificate etc. along-with recent passport size photograph and specimen signature at the application.
5. Candidates belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) are required to furnish proper “Income & Asset Certificate” issued from competent authority.
6. Applicants who are already employed must apply through their respective Employer within the stipulated period.
SW- Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari