Invite for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for temporary engagement of 4 (Four) Nos. “ORUNODOI SAHAYAK” in each of LACs i.e. Panery, Udalguri and Mazbat LAC under Udalgun District for a period of 2 (two) months only at a fixed pay of Rs. 15000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand) only per month.
1. He/She should be a Permanent Resident of Assam. If he/ she is from outside of District should have an assured place of stay to render service at any time.
2. He/She should preferably have a personal Desktop/ Laptop for the purpose of Data Entry/Uploading of Application/Documents in the online portal.
1. He/She should be a graduate in any stream.
2. He/She must have basic knowledge of computer In MS Word and Excel and also should hold a certificate in one-year compter diploma course from any recognized institution.
He/She should not be more than 35 years of age, on the day of publishing of the advertisement.
1. To facilitate the implementation process of the Orunodoi Scheme at District Level and to assist the applicants in filling up the detailed application form (DAF) collecting bank details, signed copy of the Self Affidavit, and other Information after Prioritization & selection by District Level Monitoring Committee.
2. Data Entry/uploading of the approved list of beneficiaries in an online portal.
3. To give necessary support at VCDC and ULB level in preparation of the preliminary list.
4. The Sahayak would function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 23rd December 2020
Reporting time: 10:00 A.M.
Venue : Conference Hall, 0/o the Deputy Commissioner, Udalguri.
Candidate shall attend the Walk-In-Interview with Photo Identity proof and all Educational/Experience testimonials. No TA/DA will be admissible in this regard.