Walk-In-Interview from the intending candidates for temporary engagement for the post of SVAYEM Sahayak on Contractual Basis for a period of 06 (Six) months at fixed pay under the ‘Re-Svayem Scheme’ with the fulfillment of the terms & conditions as detailed below.
Name of Post: SVAYEM Sahayak
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
a. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Jorhat District.
b. He/She must preferably have the Name of the Post good oral and written communication skills in Assamese and English.
c. He/She should preferably have a personal functional Laptop.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
a. Post Graduate in Management / Economics / Social Work and Certificate of one year Computer Diploma Course.
b. Preference will be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience.
c. Computer proficiency must be taken.
d. He/She should not be more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the recruitment advertisement.
Remuneration: Fixed pay of Rs. 25,000.00 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
Category : Un-reserved.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 19.11.2020 from 11 a.m. onwards (
Registration time 9 am to 10.30 a.m.)
Venue of Interview: Conference Hall of the Office of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat
Terms & Condition:
1. The engagement of Svayem Sahayak is purely temporary and initially for minimum period of 06 (six) months.
2. This engagement is scheme specific. Hence, payment of remuneration will be subject to the release of fund from Govt. of Assam
3. The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason thereof or if the performance of the incumbent is found not satisfactory.
4. The Engagement does not confer any right on the Svayem Sahayak for any future engagement/regularization of such engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue of his / her performing duties as a temporary appointee.
Functions of Svayem Sahayak:
1. To facilitate the implementation process of the Re-Svayem scheme at Jorhat district.
2. The Sahayak would function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commissioner.
Original documents/certificates on age proof, address proof, and educational qualification. experience certificate to be produced during the interview and self-attested Photocopies along with recent Passport size photograph to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated CV. Candidates should furnish valid e-mail ID, Phone No. (having WhatsApp) in the application form.