DC Office Jorhat Mandals Recruitment 2021
Online application are hereby invited through the official website of https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmjorhat, Jorhat from eligible in the State of Assam for filling up of 21 numbers of sanctioned vacant Post of Mandals (Grade-Ill) in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat District as per category wise reservation under the Govt. norms of 100 point roster in the Pay Band of Rs. 14,000/- — 60,500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Category wise reservation of vacancies
1. Eligibility Criteria for the Post of Mandel Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January 2021. The upper age relaxation for S.C & S.T candidates is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years as per Govt.
2. Educational Qualification:–
(a) The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
(b) The candidate must possess a valid 6 (six) months RCCC training certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
(c) The candidate must possess 6 (Six) months diploma/certificate (both English & Assamese) in computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
3. How to apply: The application must be submitted online through https://nlyuktl.assam.govin/Imjorhat. No other forms of application will be entertained. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Educational Qualification certificates, RCCC training passed certificate, Income & Asset certificate in Annexure-I for Economically Weaker Section(EWS) category, Age proof certificates, Caste certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, Good quality of photograph with white background. The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the HOD of the parent department The applications will be received online from 10 AM of 07-02-2021 to 5 PM of 13-02-2021.
4. Selection procedure:-
Phase-I:- The candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria shall have to appear in a written test. The written test (Paper -1) will consist of 100 Marks of objective type question comprising of questions from General English/ Assamese/General Knowledge and Knowledge on Survey and settlement. The duration of written test will be 1 (one) hour.
Phase II:- 1:2 nos. of candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination against the each category of the post. The selected candidates shall have to appear in a Computer typewriting test of 50 Marks in both Assamese and English language.
The final list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both written test and computer test. The selection will be strictly on merit basis and the character and antecedent will be verified through the concerned Superintendent of Police before issue of an appointment letter.
5. The written test will be held on 20.02.2021 from 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M . The Calling letter /Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyukti.assamegovin/lmjorhat. The candidates will be able to download their calling letter/admit card from the said website.
6. The list of the selected candidates will be notified on the official website www.jorhatmlc.gov.in of Jorhat District.
7. The candidature of candidates is provisional and the Selection Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment procedure after proper scrutiny of educational and other relevant certificates.
8. No application fees shall be paid by the candidates and canvassing directly or indirectly in any form by the candidate shall lead to disqualification of his candidature.
9. The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that they will abide by the New Pension Scheme Rule of Govt. of Assam.
10. No TA and DA will be admissible to the candidates.
DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2021 Important Web-Link
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here (From 10 AM 07/02/2021)