Interested candidates are invited to appear in the walk-in-interview to be held for filling up the post of SVAYEM SAHAYAK on a contractual basis for a period of 06(six) months under the Re-SVAYEM scheme at the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner(DC Office), Dibrugarh.
Detailed of DC Office, Dibrugarh Recruitment For Svayem Sahayak:
Under the Re-SVAYEM Scheme, the Government of Assam desires to develop an entrepreneurship-oriented ecosystem in the State by giving stimulus to the existing members of SHGS (Self Help Group) members of Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) members of Farmer Producer Organisation (FPOs) members of Cluster Level SPVs/ Federation for setting up new ventures or for up-scaling existing ventures.
To achieve the desired goals, the Government of Assam, starting from FY 2020-21, aims to extend support to selected Re-SVAYEM members by providing financial assistance in the form of “Seed Capital” to build entrepreneurial ventures and also aid them In access to credit through linkages with banking /financial institutions.
NAME OF POST: SVAYEM SAHAYAK.
No. of Post: 02 nos (unreserved)
(A) Essential Criteria:
1. He/She must be a graduate in any discipline and Post Graduate in Management (both MBA and PGDM acceptable) from recognized universities.
2. He/She must be a permanent and current resident of Dibrugarh district.
3. He/She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in both Assamese and English.
4. He/She should preferably possess a functional personal Laptop.
5. Must have computer proficiency (at least one year computer certification) and supporting documents for the same.
(B) Preference shall be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience
(C) Age: He /She should not be less than 21 years and more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the recruitment advertisement.
(D) Remuneration: Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs 25,000 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month No. T.A. /DA will be given for appearing in the interview.
(E) Job Profile: To ensure smooth execution of work, proactive coordination and support officials in process management in connection with implementation of Re-SVAYEM in Dibrugarh district.
(F) Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview will be held on 07.11.2020from 10.30 AM onwards in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner. Dibrugarh.
Documents Required: Original documents /certificates to be produced during walk-in-interview-are:
Self-attested photocopies of all the aforementioned documents along with passport size photographs to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated Curriculum Vitae. Candidates shall furnish their e-mail id, Contact Number in the application form.
Important information for candidates.
1. The candidates will report for Registration at Registration Counter Desk, near District Training Hall, Deputy Commissioner, Office, Dibrugarhon 7th Nov 2020 before 10.00 AM positively.
2. The candidates have to observe certain Covid-19 protocols at the time of appearing for interviews like mandatory wearing of Mask. Gloves and use of sanitizers etc. and maintaining social distancing at the venue of interview.
The Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh reserves the right to reject any or all application without assigning any reason thereof.