Applications In Standard form as published in Assam Gazette in part IX, are hereby invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India as defined In article 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India having registration number in employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the following 11 no’s vacant posts of Junior Assistant In the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang.
DC Office Darrang Recruitment Vacancy Overview
1. Name of Post:- Junior Assistant.
2. Terms and conditions:
The applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 years. SC/ST is 45 years. Ex-Serviceman is 42 years and person with disabilities up to 50 years as per existing Govt. norms. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof.
3. DC Office Darrang Recruitment Educational Qualification:
a) The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized State/ Central University or any examination declared by the competent authority equivalent thereto.
b) The candidates must possess a minimum of 6-month complete diploma/certificates in computer application from a recognized institute. They must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Excel, Linux, PowerPoint, DTP (Assamese/English), Spreadsheet, presentation of Graphics, the concept of database, word processor, and internet processing, etc.
4. How to Apply For DC Office Darrang Vacancy:–
THE APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/TESTIMONIALS
ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION:-
(i) 2(Two) copies of recent and coloured photograph of passport size having self attested.
(ii) Copy of admit card, pass certificate & matt sheet of HSLC examination, Degree or other equivalent examination (sett attested)
(iii) Copy of certificate and mark sheet of Graduation (self-attested)
(iv) Copy of Computer proficiency certificate (self-attested)
(v) Copy of valid registration certificate of employment exchange (self-attested) (vi) Copy of caste certificate ( in case of reservation category for candidates) (self-attested)
(vii) Copy of Income and asset certificates of the family Issued by the Revenue Circle Officer in case of candidates want to avail the benefit of reservation under EWS.
(viii) Candidate must furnish their valid mobile number for communication as and when required.
ix) The applicants will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing the Postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Five Rupees) along with the application.
x) Incomplete application and the testimonials as prescribed above not submitted will be rejected.
xi) Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
xii) Candidates whose application are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a written examination to be f °flowed by computer test of qualified candidates only.
xiii) Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e either Assamese Bodo/ Bengali/ Alternative English at the time of submission of application itself and choice once exercised shall be final.
5) The selection: Committee shall have the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the documents/testimonials etc, with regards to the modalities of selections. The decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding.
6) The selection will be done strictly on a merit basis and the selection committee constituted for this purpose will prepare the select list adhering to the rules and procedures laid down by the Govt of Assam.
7) The appointment will be made after necessary Police Verification, medical examination and document verification as per the procedure.
8) The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the appropriate authority that they will abide by New Pension Rules.
9) Date of submission of application:- From 27th January 2021 (during office an hour and in-office working days)
10) Last date of submission of application:- 15/02/2021
11) No application will be entertained after the aforesaid time schedule including the application submitted through post
12) Address for submission of the application:- The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, PO/PS-Mangaldai, Dist- Darrang (Assam), PIN-784125
13) The candidate may submit an application at Personnel Branch located at the campus of the Deputy Commissioners Office, Darrang
14) The final select list will be prepared on the basis of merit (aggregate marks obtained in both the written test *Computer proficiency test)
15. DC Office Darrang Mode of Selection:
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the District Headquarter of Darrang on date to be notified later on through newspapers & the Darrang District website (www.darrang.gov.in). The syllabus of the objective type written test will be as follows:
Against each vacancy, four candidates will be short-listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in Computer proficiency test. Total marks will be 50 marks for computer proficiency test. The shortlisted candidates will have to bring ail the original testimonials, i.e. age proof certificate, caste certificates (in case of reserved category candidates) educational qualification certificates and mark sheet, Computer proficiency certificates, income certificates of family Issued by the competent authority (in case of candidate belonging to EWS), employment registration Certificate for verification.
16) CANVASING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SHALL DISQUALIFY A CANDIDATE.
17) NO TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the written Test/ Computer proficiency Test.
18) The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and condition of the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
|Assam Govt Various Job Vacancy 2021( Golden Year For Govt. Job)||Department Wise Job Vacany|
|Assam Vacancy Details 2021||Apply Link|
|All Fishery Deptt. Job||Fishery|
|All Handloom & Textile Deptt. Job||Textile|
|All PHED Assam Job|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|
|All DC Office Job Recruitment||DC Office|
|Sports & Youth Welfare||Welfare|
|Anti Drug Deptt. Assam||Narcotic Deptt.|
|Health Deptt. Job Assam||Health|