RECRUITMENT FOR 40 POSTS OF GRADE-III UNDER COMMISSIONERATE OF LABOUR DEPARTMENT, ASSAM. RAISING OF UPPER AGE LIMIT FROM 38 YEARS TO 40 YEARS.
In pursuance of the Office Memorandum No. ABP.6/2016/ 51, dated 2nd September 2020 issue by Personnel (B) Department, Govt. of Assam, the Upper Age Limit in respect of the Advertisement issued vide No. SLPRB/ Red Grade-III/ CL/2020/71, dated 18-08-2020 and published on 19-08-2020 in leading newspapers in the Assam for recruitment of 40 posts of Grade-Ill ( 5 posts of Junior Assistant (HO Level), 32 posts of Junior Assistant (District Level), 2 posts Computer (HQ Level) &, 1 post of Stenographer (Grade- Ill) (HO Level)) under Commissionerate of Labour Department, Assam, it is for general information that the Govt. of Assam has raised the upper age limit from 38 years to 40 years as follows:
Category Upper Age Limit
1) For Unreserved Category Up to 40 Years (01-01-1980)
2) For SC & ST (P) / ST(H) Up to 45 Years (01-01-1975)
3) For OBC/MOBC Up to 43 Years (01-01-1977)
4) For Ex-Servicemen Up to 42 Years (01-01-1978)
5) For Persons with Disabilities Up to 50 Years (01-01-1970)
The candidates may submit their online applications Accordingly.
buy Glucophage generic Glucophage over the counter
Apply Now-Click Here