ADMISSION NOTICE TO VFA TRAINING COURSE
ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible intending candidates of Assam for undergoing one-year VFA Training Course in Elementary Knowledge of A.H. & Veterinary Science for the Session 2020-21 at the School of Veterinary Science & A.H. at Ghungoor, Silchar. Assam and its extended campuses which will be received from 17.01 hrs of 29.01 2021 up to 23.59 hrs of 13.02 2021 for admission against 378 number of seats against 378 nos of vacancies as per Roster Register as mentioned hereunder.
A) Silchar VFA TRAINING COURSE Vacancy Details
C. Educational Qualification: Minimum educational qualification required for admission is HSSLC (Science) passed with Biology as a Subject from the recognized University. Board as per Rule 8 of ‘The Assam Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Service Rule, 2002’ as amended up to date by ‘The Assam Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Subordinate Service (Amendment) Rules, 2017.
E. How to Apply For Silchar VFA Training Course: –
1. The Candidates having the required essential qualification for the proposed training course as mentioned above may apply r by submitting an online application through the official website (animalhusbandry.assam.gov.in). The link will be available from, 17.00 His of 29th January. 2021. The prescribed applications will have to be duly filled up and submitted along with scanned 1 Copy of crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs. 100.00 only against prescribed fees for General/OBC and Rs 50.00 Rs. for ST & SC candidates duly pledged in favour of the Principal. School of Veterinary Science & A H Assam, Ghungoor. Silchar payable at the Post office Medical College. Silchar.
2. Before applying online candidates are advised to go through carefully the instructions provided in the above website.
3. No MANUAL Application FORM will be accepted
F. Last date of Application: Deadline of Application, Submission is 23.59 hours of 13th February 2021.
G. Documents to be uploaded:
1. Postal Order showing payment of required fees as mentioned above.
2 For age proof. HSLC Certificate or Admit Card issued by recognized Boardtouncil. 3. The PRC (Permanent Resident Certificate) issued for Educational Purpose or Receipt of Application for PRC before the Deputy Commissioners Office
4. HSLC (or equivalent) Marksheet
5. HSSLC (Sc.) Marksheet.
6. Recent Passport Size Photograph.
7. Scanned Copy of Signature of the Candidate.
8. Caste Certificate EWS Certificate from competent authority if applying for such category.
9. DDO’s Certificate In case of serving Grade-IV employees of the Department.
ADMISSION NOTICE TO VFA TRAINING COURSE Links
Apply Now-Click Here
Official Advertisement-Click Here
|Assam Govt Various Job Vacancy 2021( Golden Year For Govt. Job)||Department Wise Job Vacany|
|Assam Vacancy Details 2021||Apply Link|
|All Fishery Deptt. Job||Fishery|
|All Handloom & Textile Deptt. Job||Textile|
|All PHED Assam Job||PHED|
|SSC CHSL/CGL Recruitment||Check Details|
|Assam Govt Scheme||Check Details|
|SBI Latest Recruitment||Check Details|
|Job in Guwahati||Check Details|
|Assam Scholarship Scheme||Check Details|
|RRB Recruitment||Check Details|
|All DC Office Job Recruitment||DC Office|
|Sports & Youth Welfare||Welfare|
|Anti Drug Deptt. Assam||Narcotic Deptt.|
|Health Deptt. Job Assam||Health|